Do you know anyone Famous ?

LuLu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just footballers and mcs the usual suspects init

No i dont know anyone famous, i couldnt ring them up and say yh its _______ and them no who it is and i bet nuff of the people on here saying names couldnt do the same either and have the people their ringing know who it is. MET and KNOW are two very different things.

lol@ the namedropping, u lot r nt the same people to cuss girls 4 bait name dropping for fame r u?lets do a CHECK LIST to clarify how you "KNOW" a celeb:A: he/she has his/her number on your phone Ai: if you called that number, he/she would know you or a short refresh of memory would result in "ohhhh hey, long time reh reh how you been man/galB: you received a birthday/christmas card from this personC: you were invited by this person or his/her PA to a party he/she organisedC I: being invited by this person's hanger ons does NOT qualify you to say you know him/herD: if you were outside a club waiting in the common people's queue and this celeb walked past he/she would call on you to come thru with him or her.E: You have pics taken with said celeb in a non fan way knowing OF a celeb bcos a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin's friend knows him/her does not mean you know them.knowing where they take a sh*t and have breakfast or what bars/clubs they own does not mean you know themknowing what they used to do before they became celebs unless you knew them before that...does not mean you know them.or maybe the question should be asked in this wayHow many celebs know YOU?

lol@ the namedropping, u lot r nt the same people to cuss girls 4 bait name dropping for fame r u?lets do a CHECK LIST to clarify how you "KNOW" a celeb:A: he/she has his/her number on your phone Ai: if you called that number, he/she would know you or a short refresh of memory would result in "ohhhh hey, long time reh reh how you been man/galB: you received a birthday/christmas card from this personC: you were invited by this person or his/her PA to a party he/she organisedC I: being invited by this person's hanger ons does NOT qualify you to say you know him/herD: if you were outside a club waiting in the common people's queue and this celeb walked past he/she would call on you to come thru with him or her.E: You have pics taken with said celeb in a non fan way knowing OF a celeb bcos a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin's friend knows him/her does not mean you know them.knowing where they take a sh*t and have breakfast or what bars/clubs they own does not mean you know themknowing what they used to do before they became celebs unless you knew them before that...does not mean you know them.or maybe the question should be asked in this wayHow many celebs know YOU?
lol guy speaks sense still.beinng related to an a lister_____________________>