Cling film gate

Action Dan

Limerick time.Before he licks the tingHe covers the ting with clingHe think its okI wouldnt say its gayBut its certainly not the in thing.
There once was a man named GoddazWho had an ingenius modusTo make girls orgasmicHe'd slap down some plasticAnd commence cunnilingus with slobbers
[gaddaz]gonna sling da ting so the girl is clung onif u dnt wanna get slung onthen gyal betta run oncoz a unclung ting smells like dung froma horse, man like goddaz im lipsin the whoresdo i bass ganz? of coursethere's trouble ahead so u betta pause[/gaddaz]
"We have di clingdem,Dem outta luck now"
LOL
lmaothis topic was sick

LMAOI just read some of this topic again.DSGDZFHBSZGNTGNGFSJNHGFXMNGYFMTSHYKJYTRKMYGXF HYM ,XYHTD,MKYUHXGT,KMXYTJ,DMCNAH NAH, THIS sh*t WAS DIFFERENT.CLING ON THE TINGNIPPLE IS BETTER THAN HEADFDHBFDXCHFDEAHBSZRTFDNZSJZGNM GFMSFX NGCTFMNFXGFZMGFZMI SWEAR I'M HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK NOW FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

lol is this the first time people are hearing about the cling film ting tho? eriously i thought this was common practice 4 peeps who dnt wanna get narn juice on their faceDISCLAIMER: i do not involve myself in the licking of female genitalia.....well ok I do but not using cling film.DOUBLE DISCLAIMER: only on 2 long term wifeys. WHAT.