OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

I still don't have the new update. My live/news feed is f*cked as well. No new notifications till like 3 hours after it happened. My FB is f*cked :D
CoSignature.

Depends imo.A good proportion of mine are on there because I'm overseas a lot of the year and it's an easy way to keep in touch. That's the actual only reason I got facebook last year.The rest wouldn't let a week go by without emailing or skyping me.I definitely agree that anyone with friends in the high hundreds and thousands needs to stop beg friending someone they met once on a saturday night.

Guest WAVESURFER
someone's invited me to a group about a sausage roll and it won't f*ck off, i've ignored it AND added it and it's still there! doing my head in.
That's God telling you vegetarianism is wrong.

someone's invited me to a group about a sausage roll and it won't f*ck off, i've ignored it AND added it and it's still there! doing my head in.
:D maybe.
No buts, no maybe's, if you know what's good for your family you'll reserve a table at Harvester this instant !

:D maybe.
No buts, no maybe's, if you know what's good for your family you'll reserve a table at Harvester this instant !
ppl only go to harvester's for the free salad, it's like an all you can eat buffet for the discerning vegetarian.