OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

list's not 100% accurate, for instance not all gucci shoes don't always come in a dust bag
accurate for sneakers which is what were discussing
if we're talking about sneakers it's still not, not gassing, talking from experience

You man all know them Gucci creps RICHKID is talking about are fake yeah?
They're not still, they exist.
LOL Air Max 90 did you cop these bogus creps, by your name I wouldnt be surprised if you rock fake 90's lol allow even looking at them creps and thinking theyr real LOL

HOW TO TELL IF GUCCI SNEAKERS ARE FAKE!Step 1Touch the shoes and try them on, if you can. Loose stitching in the shoes or shoddy manufacturing such as the sides of the shoes separating or fake leather anywhere on the shoe are a dead give away for fakes.Step 2Look at the bottom of the shoes. If there is a red Gucci label embedded in the shoe, the shoes are fake. A Gucci label should have two interlocking Gs facing one another, with the one on the left reading forward and the one on the right reading backwardd.Step 3Ask the seller for a reference number, which should be located inside the shoe. Write down the number and contact Gucci at . The agent should be able to tell you whether or not that model or number has ever been manufactured.Step 4Inspect the dust bag, or the bag the shoes come in. It should be brown satin with the Gucci label on it, which should have two Gs facing one another, one reading forward, the other backward.Step 5Be wary of sellers from Asia, Eastern Europe and Africa if you're purchasing online. Although these locations don't always guarantee a fake, a large number of replicas are made in these areas of the world.Step 6Ask to see pictures from every angle if you're purchasing the product online. If the seller has a picture copied directly from the Gucci website, this should send up a red flag.Step 7Consider the price. New Gucci sneakers are usually $400 and up. There would be no reason for someone to sell even used sneakers for less than $150. If you see sneakers for less than $100, they are most likely fakes, unless they are in extremely poor condition.Step 8Look at the box the shoes are in. If they say "Made in Italy" under "Gucci" (on the box), it is a fake.
Taken from Fake Gucci PSAAs you can see Rich Kids shoes are fake.
LoL at thinking I care about Gucci kicks. I only thought they were real because I saw Soulja Boy wearing them in the Gucci Bandana video but it turns out that his ones are fake and he only bought them because he 'liked the design'.So yeah, you were right.

Karleen Caprise Honey can't wait for next week. Going to a tattoo place with the husband to watch him get my full name tattoo'd on his marriage finger. I Love you Seth Honey ♥
Lol @ wifeying a slore and getting her name tattooed SMHWho knows about Karleen?