When people from your old school add you on facebook....

CK Flash

i get this all the time because my profile is private. people are so nosy manon a side note: apparently, if you click the search bar to the left and press the "down" arrow key, the people listed are the ones who look at your profile the most
Hmm...gonna try that.
Nothing happened.
Innit, some BS. i was gonna look to see who's been undercover stalking (hoping it would be a new gyal that I aint moving to yet) and it takes you to the proper search

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a guy on my fb list that i used to work in the next office to but we spoke quite a lot throughout the days of us working at that particular place.,aint gonna tell a fib, he is very good looking, the day after i added him, i noticed some female people off my fb list were friends with him............. its obvious that they added him, i know for a fact they won't know him personally.

ive got a guy on my fb list that i used to work in the next office to but we spoke quite a lot throughout the days of us working at that particular place.,aint gonna tell a fib, he is very good looking, the day after i added him, i noticed some female people off my fb list were friends with him............. its obvious that they added him, i know for a fact they won't know him personally.
lmao your friends are hungry. :D

I have added a few.Why not. Some were safe but i just never conversed with them.
True, nothing wrong init TBF, you can easily press ignoreIts good 2 see old scholl mates anyway, all the buff ones are now butters and vice versa
Its too funny how the girls who thought they were the sh*t back in secondary school are now BUTTERS & more time pregenant
exactly,the gyal who thought they were hot back in the day school look mad different now....they are either have children, pregnant or just lost their looks

BARE of the geeks n sh*t from my old school who i never spoke to have added me and still aint spoke to me which is even weirder!The thing i find REALLY weird is when u have people from your college or uni that u have NEVER spoke to but u see them outside of college or uni and they say hello to u and start talking to u then u go back into uni and shits the same again :D

i use my bedrins accountbare people must be thinking who the f*ck is this guy stalking me

Yh blatently why a lot of people add you is to be nosey.
One dude added me, works were I used to work but we werent there at the same time. I've been to a couple of functions where we've been in the same room but we've never even uttered so much as a Hello to one another, yet king thinks he can add me like I'll accept.Looked on his profile, scrolled down to see how many friends he had, "77". Man was obviously tryna pimp me for facebook popularity, I'm sure of it. Sighted him the other day in the shop, musta took one girl that works there number and she used my phone to ring hers so she'd get my number. He comes over now and says to her "You know you cant be using the phone," looks in my boat (so I'm looking like are you gonna say anything), and he walks away. Di rask?Swear people use fb friends to make them feel better about themselves coz it looks like say they are popular to others.
I really think so for some people.I used to really enjoy Faceback when I was in America. It served a purpose for me at the time and I still only really use it for international friends. I don't really use it to contact my London friends.It was also good until they introduced the crappy applications. No, I don't want to be a Zombie Pirate Ninja! :D

BARE of the geeks n sh*t from my old school who i never spoke to have added me and still aint spoke to me which is even weirder!The thing i find REALLY weird is when u have people from your college or uni that u have NEVER spoke to but u see them outside of college or uni and they say hello to u and start talking to u then u go back into uni and shits the same again :D
Worst is when you see someone, and all you wanna do is be polite and say hi and keep it moving but they stop for a conversation. And you know full well you have nothing to talk about and then have to endure 5 mins of akwardness.

ha hai was chattin to some chick ive spoken to once in year 6 like we wer the closest friends on earthbare "we should meet up soon, we havent spoken in ages"sh*t's jokesall u can do is go along with it
THAT GIRL IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I WOULD CALL I PRE CHIRPSED LINK ALL THE GROUND WORK HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMEMBER THE NAMES OF A FEW KEY TEACHERS AND SHE WILL BE SUCKING YOUR d*ck WITHIN HALF HOUR.

Bare of them adding me just for the sake of it and not saying Hi... delete will be them when I get round to it.
that annoys me when they add and don't say hi, so I delete. It's interesting though, the amount of girls in my year that have had babies is a joke.I also find it weird when people I never ever spoke to add me

i get this all the time because my profile is private. people are so nosy manon a side note: apparently, if you click the search bar to the left and press the "down" arrow key, the people listed are the ones who look at your profile the most
it does work. aint it the people you visit most though, not the people that visit yours