do you like jay-z's hair

jellybone

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kmt any excuse to post this picture ...I mean seriously wha soo spectacular about the hair?*-Now I see why people call jay fans the most acrobatic nut swingers in hiphop
!Going on like every man on this forum aint been through that rough spell and thought f*ck my hair. Only difference with this camel mo'f*cker is that he's doing it purpose and looking like a fassy at the same time.

Guest ChoccyLog
I wanna get something different...Looking at a New Jack Swing, level 2 high-top with the graphics.
If I was black (and, God willing, some day I will be), that is EXACTLY the hairstyle I'd have.
LMFAOOne of my friends had this hairstyle. Was sick. (the high top I mean)

I wanna get something different...Looking at a New Jack Swing, level 2 high-top with the graphics.
If I was black (and, God willing, some day I will be), that is EXACTLY the hairstyle I'd have.
:lol:This guy

I done this thread before, the correct term is 'Bifro'lol @ comparing his hair to Tom Jones, u must be white.
oh yeah cause only one black person called carlton can be a fan of tom jonesyou are so stupid! Tom Jones is known for dying his hair black. Jay-zs hair looked dyed since we arent used to seeing it like this. I cant argue with you about this I have better things to do!When a billionaire decides not to do anything to their hair - it becomes a style, cause reality is, they have their own stylists. So Jay-z got his hair made picky for this specific event. Take Russell Brand for instance, with his homeless look. Its all the same.