Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

lol at Jonathan Ross currently promoting a book that came out 2 weeks ago called 'Why Do I Say These Things?'lol at Russell Brand currently trying to get his film money uplol at Max Clifford currently handling this slosh's affairs and promoting this all over the shopso in conclusion: lol at the irony of 40k+ people complaining in a jealous rage at the aboves salaries, and consequently making them all a sh*t load of money

The media hates the BBC because they have a f*ckload of free money to through around at people. They are always waiting for a reason to leave them out to dry.And like couple people said earlier, this is just right of centre middle englanders with nothing better to do complaining out of principle because they heard he makes 18million pounds.As soon as everything goes deregulated and radio is all streamable online whenever you want, and TV becomes standardised on the iPlayer then the BBC will just dissolve. Sooner the better tbh. It will be like in America where people can watch godless debauchery and violence on HBO or Showtime, and listen to people say everything they want on satellite radio.

they both shud hav been sacked straight away and no im not a hater (actually i think jonathan ross is alright)say what u want about license fee, the bbc is one of the last few british organisations with any kind of power or respectbbc>the nhsbbc>the monarchyreal talky are their bosses f*ck*ng about, these ppl can send reporters to the most f*cked up places on earth and send out bailliffs to terrorise the poor 2 pay license fee, they're extorting the entire country ffs, and they're scared of firing someone who clearly doesnt give a f*ck about their reputation? how hard is it 2 find another charismatic presenter?kmt

they both shud hav been sacked straight away and no im not a hater (actually i think jonathan ross is alright)say what u want about license fee, the bbc is one of the last few british organisations with any kind of power or respectbbc>the nhsbbc>the monarchyreal talky are their bosses f*ck*ng about, these ppl can send reporters to the most f*cked up places on earth and send out bailliffs to terrorise the poor 2 pay license fee, they're extorting the entire country ffs, and they're scared of firing someone who clearly doesnt give a f*ck about their reputation? how hard is it 2 find another charismatic presenter?kmt
u serious?

The BBC is completely in the governments pocket.From time Ministers starting pushing for punishment, this happened.That to me isn't a corporation I really respect too much. Channel 4>>BBC.

The BBC is completely in the governments pocket.From time Ministers starting pushing for punishment, this happened.That to me isn't a corporation I really respect too much. Channel 4>>BBC.
the bbc is basically the governments media outlet
LOL.Did someone tell you that and you thought it sounded clever?

na i jus made it up now. thought it was a risk but wanted to see how far it would take me.
Minutes tick byI begin to panicStupid, stupid. Why did you write that?Is it too late to edit?Too late to delete?Has somebody seen it?Has somebody called me a neek?

na i jus made it up now. thought it was a risk but wanted to see how far it would take me.
:lol::lol::lol:

u know what I watched some Russell brand showon c4 on thursday and it was pre recorded probely He was his same old crude self so if u listen to brand u should no what to expect some big arguement over nothingremember we have soilders in Iraq and Afghanistan losing lifeand costing much more of our tax money (tv licence is a tax)the guy who basically sent them there George bush powercomes to an end this weekthe goverment risked billions of our money into banksand the situation still is in the balance but Jonathan Ross and russell brand is where we vent our rageno wonder people say this country is going to the sh*t

• 3 weeks later...

who see andrew sachs at prince charles birthdayman career is getting re-vitilizednow man is gonna be in corrieFawlty Towers star Andrew Sachs is being lined up to join the cast of Coronation Street.The actor, who has been in the headlines recently over the Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand prank call scandal, is in talks to appear in the ITV soap next year.The Daily Mirror reports that Sachs will play the brother of busy-body Norris Cole, who works alongside Rita in The Kabin.A Coronation Street spokesperson said: "We first started working on a possible character for Andrew Sachs six months ago after learning that he was interested in joining the show.“This was brought to our attention by Malcolm Hebden who plays Norris Cole. We have been in discussions with Andrew about the proposed storyline which would be seen on screen some time next year."Andrew Sachs recently revived the Fawlty Towers character Manuel at a birthday celebration for Prince Charles. His most recent high-profile TV acting role was playing a paedophile in The Bill.Do you think Andrew Sachs will be a good addition to the Corrie cast? Let us know what you think...

• 4 years later...