Wut are your views on eating ass??

Sergei Malatov

Alot of guy go on like they wouldn't do it but I know behind closed doors they devour the ass hole.
I do it...
please disclose why you would like to indulge yourself in this activity- im baffed.
the next time you ask your wifey to do you somthing and she says noi can make her do it
lmao by munching her a**hole you bitchswear chicks dont want no man eating their ass anyway?
LOL and i cant speak for every woman but i know that i do not get down like that.

Guest TimeBomb

I kno for a fact the mrs a**hole is clean enough to be licked, but shes not into any ass bisnes so never needed to, and id never never consider lickin any other girls ass.I did f*ck a virgin girls ass back in the day tho, was ok but not worth requesting in future.

Don't want noneNot even a little bit
Not ever a chanceThat you will catch me licking sh*t
Steer clear of a rearbadman dont even tickle it
ill pass on arsei dont even look at it
No way, JoseI don't even lick the clit
just tickle the beanthen stick in my d*ck
slip on the dom and dipI rarely kiss the bitchso I de-fin-ite-ly wont let sh*t near my lips
sh*t near my lips.... THATS straight bunbare back, bare bum.... THAT won't even run
dont f*ck with the ass i keep my tongue cleandem niggas der need listerine

f*ck off. People in here going on like they don't pick their nose and eat it or entrap a fart under the duvet to enjoy.EVERYONE PICKS THEIR NOSE. People who say they don't are LYING.And after you pick your nose what the f*ck are you meant to do with the offending product other than eat it?
W.T.F.

Don't want noneNot even a little bit
Not ever a chanceThat you will catch me licking sh*t
Steer clear of a rearbadman dont even tickle it
ill pass on arsei dont even look at it
No way, JoseI don't even lick the clit
just tickle the beanthen stick in my d*ck
slip on the dom and dipI rarely kiss the bitchso I de-fin-ite-ly wont let sh*t near my lips
sh*t near my lips.... THATS straight bunbare back, bare bum.... THAT won't even run
dont f*ck with the ass i keep my tongue cleandem niggas der need listerine
LMFAOEvery man here smashed it.