Daniel Welbeck

Hmmm

Toney>>>>>

He'll set the bar so high for Welbeck, won't cut him any slack and says he doesn't rate him no matter how good he plays

But then he'll tell you a player like Carlos Edwards can shoot better than CR7 and is the best winger in Europe

Sone Aluko. No mention of actual hard body guys like moussa dembele if your going to talk players who could step up a level. But fucking sone aluko!!!!

• 6 months later...

Would much rather he get to the top of the United ranks as a front man,

Not really fond of the fact that he is now apart of the England circus and sh*t that comes with it.

Hope the development continues and he keeps getting the chances he deserves.

One of the few reason I bother watching United nowadays.

• 2 months later...

From being a shit league 1 player to doing this against one of the best teams in the world >>>>>

Our Danny

Did you watch this before you posted it?

Has football fallen so far that a video of 3 yard passes and simple interceptions is considered highlights?

He shoulda headed the chance he went with his feet infront of the goal.

A real world beater woulda worked a better shooting opportunity when 1 on 1 with the defender also.

Welbeck is not that guy, his scoring stats this year should tell you that.

I actually watched the video ready to see this "class" guys were talking about, all I saw was normal shit.

We live in very ordinary times let me tell you.

• Upvote 1

No way he's reaching that chance with his head.

It's cool you don't rate him, but it's the fact you won't give him a chance, yet sing praises over 'insert light skin footballer'.

It seemed logical to throw himself at it at that height.

I haven't been on Welbecks case this year despite a measly goal return and I do mean measly.

As soon as he scores his 2nd goal of the season in Feb, yes Feb, people are saying "Where's Toney?" like a headed goal from 5 yards out proves this kid is the dogs bollocks.

People can't have it each and every way.

• 1 year later...

Welbeck what a player

I haven't seen an English CF with technique/pace/strength/movement before until Welbeck

He saved Sir Alex £40m pounds in the transfer market but just needs to strike the ball better and added finishing without losing his all around game like Rooney has

As for Cleverly need to see a full season or two

!

Yes you were obvioulsy chatting shit at the time, or hadn't seen much of Sturridge.

I saw both of them at 16, and i could tell you from then who would go on to be a better player.. honestly.

Good luck to Welbeck though, i think he will do well at Arsenal, can see him becoming a 20 goal a season striker in a few years,an Adebayor lite.