What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them all in a bag:

KNOWN GIRL - The type that seems to know everybody and everybody knows them, nigga cant walk in peace with her without someone shouting "wats good Tiny"...Your allowed to know people but not to that extent especially if its guys
barefoot, heels in hand
girls who blaze/smoke
Attention Seekers
Girls who r naive - the ones who have a bag of male friends (this is something i hate with a passion)
Not acting like a lady - Callin her girls or EVEN worse me the following - Fam, bruv, blud etc.
girls with no class standards or morals
(a very big one for me)
Girls who let Oprah/Sex In The City/lifestyle mags dictate their lives
(especially sex in the city....to those girls who watch the show, u kno wat im talking about)
cannot hold a conversation
talking bare loud so EVERYONE hears your voice
girls who are extremely bait
alsogirl who put that gel and glitter nonsense in their hair (i have seen this on big women also)rainbow weaves...or any bait weave really

Guest DN Braund
Why is it acceptable that males can know everyone but females must know no-one.f*ck off.
same way men "can" sleep around but women cantJamal had a sick quote on the old vip2 i think, bout gathering sutin, beg someone refresh my mem with that

okay finea girl can know everyone on street and in jail and she aint looseHAPPY NOWby the way we are just linking right?i mean you didnt think ya meeting my mother or anything did you cos erm that could be a problemWE DONT WIFE COMMON SKETS WE WERE RAISED NOT TO AND LEARNT IN SCHOOL THAT YA PURPOSE FOR US IS TO BE A f*ck

Why is it acceptable that males can know everyone but females must know no-one.f*ck off.
the most known boy in my bits is an mcthe most known girl in my bits is probably the biggest slag in all of east londontheres never a good reason y a girl is super baitthats y

Girls with no ambitionGirls with no moralsProfile chicks - chicks who want to be known by everybody aka the [Killa Cam]everybody's friend[/Killa Cam]GroupiesGirls who are less than humble Attention seekers Girls that dont know their place Aka rude girls

the most known boy in my bits is an mcthe most known girl in my bits is probably the biggest slag in all of east londontheres never a good reason y a girl is super baitthats y
c/s

Wait, are chicks actually tryna justify why they should be allowed to know bare guys and it's unfortunate for women, that they can't...zhrdshdtstrfnnsrhnrn srwn

Seems like the VIP2 women aint fighting their corner solidly enough.Is that ACCEPTANCE OF TRUTH or SUBMISSIVENESS or CONFUSION OF PERSONAL OPINION
All 3 IMO...