OFFICIAL NYE 08/09 THREAD

spiderman

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know what I was doing last year til the day itself.f*ck NYE anyway, biggest hype. I force myself to make it feel like its something special. To me, its no different to 11.23 when the clock strikes 12. Most certainly not going to see Elton John for £99 pound at the o2. If I was that way inclined I would though.

Guest WAVESURFER

Hopefully a house party with a certain group of friends who I don't get together with that often nowadays.Coupla other circles are doing different things, but I want to take it back to the old school this NYE. Had some sick NYEs with those guys.

Mic Man, whats goin' on Dancehall side of things? I'm hearing Metro Media and Stone Love are over here this month. I know Stone Love played Stratty Rex NYE last year (big f*ckin sesshun) and Mighty Crown played there on Xmas Day (missed that), so I'm guessing similar running this year. You heard anything?

BIRMINGHAM NECWHOOSH WHOOSH!!!!!!
u reachin ye? u got ur ticket? i wanna f*ckin go but its just a mission that nobody else is up for. gotta have bareee dough to spend aswell on tickets, travel and supplies.im kinda stumped at the moment on where to go tbh...
trust NYE raves are the biggest cons.20% bumped up ticket prices... not me.
ye this is what is detering me...if i go to a rave im nt gonna be buyin many of them bumped drinks inside, f*ck that. and ticket prcies are f*cked, im thinking isit even worth it..this looks orite.n574547756_1353994_7294.jpgwhats rhythm factory saying as a venue tho?

I am jealous of my mate.He has gone travelling for 3 months and will be on sydney habour bridge on NYE.As for me, probably some shitty club in central. Same old sh*t different year.

Mic Man, whats goin' on Dancehall side of things? I'm hearing Metro Media and Stone Love are over here this month. I know Stone Love played Stratty Rex NYE last year (big f*ckin sesshun) and Mighty Crown played there on Xmas Day (missed that), so I'm guessing similar running this year. You heard anything?
i haven't heard anything yet. Haven't seen any flyers either. Venues are a bit mad at the moment.There's guaranteed to be something at Rex- but don't know what.

I am jealous of my mate.He has gone travelling for 3 months and will be on sydney habour bridge on NYE.As for me, probably some shitty club in central. Same old sh*t different year.
Thats nuts. I had a dream last night that I went to a party on NYE in Sydney and Giggs was performing. Took a picture and couldnt wait to post it on ViP2 cos it was so unexpected. I was thinking "f*ck, he has crossed-over big time".Madness lol

Guest Tibbius

dont even know yet...My bredrin is playing at Plush DaFunk at Pacha, but them events there give me week long headaches.I wanna hit FWD vs Rinse, will try do bothi cant be bothered for a big hype ting rave, with hype brers and drunk bitches, not my scene anymore

Guest WAVESURFER
Thats nuts. I had a dream last night that I went to a party on NYE in Sydney and Giggs was performing. Took a picture and couldnt wait to post it on ViP2 cos it was so unexpected. I was thinking "f*ck, he has crossed-over big time".Madness lol
:lol: