im bored so this topic got made

Guest Ryan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martine_7.jpgshilpa.jpgSooooooooo ugly and thin and f*ck did she piss me off.tara-palmer-tomkinson-2007-serpentine-gallery-summer-party-KR9MEG.jpgThat kid on britains got talent who did "super calour frejulistic blah blah"... her dad is any annoying twat, "my daughter was on Britains got talent and now she's in stage school blha blah blah." Like I give a f*ck. there's more just not coming to mind.

interviewed Estelle at last years mobosbait american accent now
Sounded pretty English to me.
have you chatted to her tho?cos wenever i meet famous people i always notice sh*t bout them i never clocked on TVFrank Bruno - actually has a slight west indian twang in his voice i never clocked till i met himoh and lol at not shouting "U LIKE TITS?" at Adebisi

Razor Ruddock a couple months ago.man was sooooo safe just putting our drinks on his tab, telling us bare locker room sh*t, ripping John Barnes....oh...and trying to offer me an indecent proposal for one night with my girl (c*nt lol)man dropped one comment which I couldn't help but laugh at.One chick we was with was taking a photo and me and boy were on either side of Razor...."its like a f*ckin' zebra crossin"

Razor Ruddock a couple months ago.man was sooooo safe just putting our drinks on his tab, telling us bare locker room sh*t, ripping John Barnes....oh...and trying to offer me an indecent proposal for one night with my girl (c*nt lol)man dropped one comment which I couldn't help but laugh at.One chick we was with was taking a photo and me and boy were on either side of Razor...."its like a f*ckin' zebra crossin"
:lLMFAO :lol:

Guest Sorter.
:lol: was that at them football fundraiser nights they always put on?

:lLMFAO :lol:
pmsl

• 5 weeks later...

My "Crap Spots" include:DJ Luck in the JD Sports in Brent Cross queuing up to buy a baby blue Carbrini hoodie with mystery older woman (probably his mum).Jendor looking pretty upset, depressed and lonesome outside a news agents in Ladywell.Lady Envy pushing a trolley around Asda."Nutter Joe" from Eastenders sporting jogging gear, jogging on Shoot Up Hill next to the Kilburn Train Station. Smelt of raw masculinity AKA rancid B.O.Peaches Geldof and friend crossing traffic lights near Maida Vale.Keisha White trying on shiny black Adidas trainers in Footlocker on Oxford street.Some actor who was in Football Factory selling fake Chanel belts, dodgy Stone Island gear and moody aftershaves.