THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

On 13/09/2016 at 6:16 PM, Anderson said:

Fucking weird that people buzz off that

/

Would love to go to a big CL united game at the bernabeu. 

Been to the Bernabau a couple times for CL semi's against dortmund & bayern highly recommended the atmosphere is unreal. You have to move fast when tickets get released though.

Might struggle to see united in a CL knockout game for the next few years though:lmao:

On 23/09/2016 at 11:29 AM, Greens said:

Just booked Buenos Aries. Landing 2 days before new year's eve, then got 2 weeks until flying home from Sao Paulo. Working on itinerary now, anyone got any tips/must see's?

Both sick cities. Buenos felt very european compared to the rest of SA but its class.

Palermo is a decent area. I ate steak and drank red wine (Don Julios in Palermo :Y:), then went raving every night for the whole 10 days I was there so i cant comment too much on touristy stuff. Mad city. Some 'superclub' called terraza del este or something was good, theres a pacha too but i never went.

Sao paulo is huuuuuge man. Like nothing Ive seen before. Girls in brazil are just different level though, and if youre a gringo then its easy pickings. Stayed in vila madelena, would reccomend that. Some sick club in like a house there too, cant remember what it was called though. Mightve been Room21 or something. Was only here 4 or 5 days but went to the botanical gardens which sounds wack but was actually sick.

Very jealous. Have fun.