THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Some of the disney restaurants are sick, but youve gotta book in advance. 

You hiring a car? I did and drove to the NASA centre cos I love space and I loved it but if youre not interested I wouldnt say to go.

I went to watch Orlando Magic v Lakers too. That was big.

Then obvs Universal studios.

Just spent couple days in Orlando didnt rate... would have loved to go NASA but didnt have much time, spent 1 half day in the mall and another half day in the outlet place... cained them both and was in a serious rush... if my boy wernt shook i reckon i could have banged out 2 full days shopping...

Apart from that didnt really rate just felt like endless highways and just pure concrete, one of those you need a car to cross the road cities...

Not eating meat might be a struggle(cos thats what they do best) but there should be good fish spots being Florida 

Best thing was some abandoned runway near the airport we stumbled upon and cained the whip

the national parks just outside the city meant to be sick but no whip its long, Id just stay downtown and bang out the tourist shit and all the wwe axcess shit

Nah fully uncultured 

fast food only after the club in any countru

Yes and no. 

That fried food is armour against the foreign lands fuckery. When I went to Bali my nurse actually encouraged it. But then you get there and see the food and have a dip. 

Yo, the burger and chips I had at Potato Head was WORLDLY. It wasn't greezy, in fact it was quite boujee lol. 

On 17/03/2017 at 6:40 AM, dub said:

When see how much it cost on my online banking I was confused 

Thats when I realised why they'll drive over the border into France to cop certain shit

Strength of the pound against the swiss franc is ridiculous now as well