THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Tomorrow morning I fly to Barbados for Crop over.  Then August 4th I fly to Grenada for carnival again.  This day needs to hurry up and finish so I can get on that plane and get that good sunshine.

• Upvote 4

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:05 AM, macz said:

looking to go new york in early november

any recommendations of things to do, hotels etc?

We have booked New York for January. Got this hotel really cheap. Tripadvisor reviews are good too.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/us/be.en-gb.html?label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggJCAlhYSDNiBW5vcmVmaFCIAQGYAS64AQjIAQ7YAQHoAQH4AQuoAgM;sid=ebb9f4e84c7a66a566c87a0816dbc331;dcid=4;dest_id=20088325;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=2;no_rooms=1;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=173e5eb7e6b700671b1baac6e61834941f3c9d2eX1;type=total;ucfs=1

On 7/26/2016 at 2:00 AM, Lieutenant said:

Yeah Prague is all love bro I was there in March. Dunno about cheap though I'm still tryna work out how I spent £800 there in 4 days

You got lost in the sauce :lol:

23 hours ago, Seydou said:

For the Dam niggas

I'm on a budget. How much them coaches to Dam costing?

@Blacksheet 

Just now, Ephren Taylor said:

AND make sure you do the Saffron Brunch at the Atlantis

Brunch and going to White are mandatory

MANDATORY!!!

Take me back

Yeah just looking at that,  place looks sick! reviews are good as well.  I have got a few places bookmarked. I need to add a lebanese joint as well. Excited can't wait. I have a few trips booked in as well.

16 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

I flew there 

bmt.

sorry, meant to tag the imhim account.

If you wanna split your time out there go LA its closer to vegas, similar weather so wont need 2 suitcases...New Yorks totally different... Personally i wouldnt mix coasts, id just about mix states.

5 hours ago, VENOM said:

can someone please show me something that can explain to my thick bredrins that vegas is THE place to go, and not just for gambling. they want spend half our holiday in NY..Fcuk that. 

What Ice said, except that I wouldn't go to LA if you want an NY type experience. For me, LA is a poor city. Cali as a whole is a wonderful state however...

If you want gambling, you can go to NY and just jump in a whip or public transport to Atlantic City.