THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

My work have "paid" for flights to Cyprus, but this was back in July, and my holidays going to run out, I can go wherever I want in Cyprus..so where's good to go?I'm most likely going on my ones, I'm gonna chill but will need stuff to do to keep me occupied.What will the weather be like this time of year?
Cheers wankers :angry:
North Cyprus is nice.Corena and other places. More relaxing type of holiday. Couple of bars and clubs apart from that ...Nothing.

My work have "paid" for flights to Cyprus, but this was back in July, and my holidays going to run out, I can go wherever I want in Cyprus..so where's good to go?I'm most likely going on my ones, I'm gonna chill but will need stuff to do to keep me occupied.What will the weather be like this time of year?
North Cyprus is nice.Corena and other places. More relaxing type of holiday. Couple of bars and clubs apart from that ...Nothing.
Are you talking about Kyrenia?

^ lolol I thought she just misspelled CoronaNorth Cyprus is nice but they made it so expensive recently. If you want to go anywhere its like hundred miles apart from each other (so to get to another big club you have to go to the other side of the country) However, it is relaxing. Its a very nice place so if you're on a chilling vibe i would fully recommend it. I think its only now its starting to get a bit colder. October was still hot./Going paris next week.Then Sweden two weeks after.Any good clubs/bars in Central paris that i need to check out?

we should goi got a villa with a pool :ghost:

cuba is not that great from bare people who i know thats gone.was due to go to dubai for an int but that didnt happen and it was held in london pissed about that. Going NY for new years first time
:/
c/scuba is sick. i went 5/6 years ago and it's still my favourite holiday destination.

Return flights to Cuba for £199Has that been posted on here ?
where?
WHEREand btw can someone direct me to somewhere that flies directly to MIlanive scoured the internet, why i cant find anything
BA & Alitalia do direct flights.Fingers crossed I will be heading there next May/June.

Going Thailand in January for a month on my own to train in Muay Thai. Hopefully staying here: http://www.siamrealestate.com/detail/phuket/house/rental-longterm/lovely-chalong-house-offered-long-term/# which is only like 2km from my training camp so it'll take a few mins on my motorbike. Some fit Austrialian bird got in contact with me about me about it through a Muay Thai forum but I'm a bit skeptical about it being a scam.Flight cost me £700 which is a bit of a bastard and I'm flying with Emirates, know nothing about them apart from they sponsor a sh*t club. Not really too fussed about the flight though, even though its like 20 hours altogether with 2 transfers because I can sleep on que.Anyone here been Thailand? Any information you have would be hugely appreciated.My main concern is being a fussy eater, I mean I can't get over this flipping problem. It pains me to say my biggest fear is eating some kind of sloppy curry so how am I going to cope in a country where the sexiest women snack on bugs? I can't imagine going to one of the local markets and finding anything even slighty appetising.Apart from that I can't wait to smack some Thai's round, interpret that in anyway you want. I'll post some pics and videos when I get back, especially of my schedueled fight a few days before I leave.

EasyJetRyanAir fly to Milan. Lots of other companies aswell but I have flown with the two above before to Milan many times.Then you can get a coach to the city for a small amount or so (you can buy coach tickets on the flight sometimes but they are generally a bump).I always just get a return ticket for the coach when I arrive(lots of different coaches outside the aiport ) and it is usually is 10euros for a returns give or take.Takes about 1hour from any of the Milan Airports to Milan Main Train Station. From they're it's easy to get to most places as there is bus,trams, subway and overland trains .nearby. Taxi's are quite exspensive in this area for obvious reasons so it may be beneficial to walk out a couple of blocks if you are on a tight budget.

Going Thailand in January for a month on my own to train in Muay Thai. Hopefully staying here: http://www.siamreale...red-long-term/# which is only like 2km from my training camp so it'll take a few mins on my motorbike. Some fit Austrialian bird got in contact with me about me about it through a Muay Thai forum but I'm a bit skeptical about it being a scam.Flight cost me £700 which is a bit of a bastard and I'm flying with Emirates, know nothing about them apart from they sponsor a sh*t club. Not really too fussed about the flight though, even though its like 20 hours altogether with 2 transfers because I can sleep on que.Anyone here been Thailand? Any information you have would be hugely appreciated.My main concern is being a fussy eater, I mean I can't get over this flipping problem. It pains me to say my biggest fear is eating some kind of sloppy curry so how am I going to cope in a country where the sexiest women snack on bugs? I can't imagine going to one of the local markets and finding anything even slighty appetising.Apart from that I can't wait to smack some Thai's round, interpret that in anyway you want. I'll post some pics and videos when I get back, especially of my schedueled fight a few days before I leave.
lol fackin hell you're renting a housecouple of mates of mine stayed in thailand for 2 months as part of their travelling and did muay thai - they lived with some locals thoughas for food, you'll be fine, 7-11's will have everything western you need, and the markets will have all the fresh produce you need.

EasyJetRyanAir AIitaliafly to Milan. Lots of other companies aswell but I have flown with the two above before to Milan many times.Then you can get a coach to the city for a small amount or so (you can buy coach tickets on the flight sometimes but they are generally a bump).I always just get a return ticket for the coach when I arrive(lots of different coaches outside the aiport ) and it is usually is 10euros for a returns give or take.Takes about 1hour from any of the Milan Airports to Milan Main Train Station. From they're it's easy to get to most places as there is bus,trams, subway and overland trains .nearby. Taxi's are quite exspensive in this area for obvious reasons so it may be beneficial to walk out a couple of blocks if you are on a tight budget.

Going Thailand in January for a month on my own to train in Muay Thai. Hopefully staying here: http://www.siamreale...red-long-term/# which is only like 2km from my training camp so it'll take a few mins on my motorbike. Some fit Austrialian bird got in contact with me about me about it through a Muay Thai forum but I'm a bit skeptical about it being a scam.Flight cost me £700 which is a bit of a bastard and I'm flying with Emirates, know nothing about them apart from they sponsor a sh*t club. Not really too fussed about the flight though, even though its like 20 hours altogether with 2 transfers because I can sleep on que.Anyone here been Thailand? Any information you have would be hugely appreciated.My main concern is being a fussy eater, I mean I can't get over this flipping problem. It pains me to say my biggest fear is eating some kind of sloppy curry so how am I going to cope in a country where the sexiest women snack on bugs? I can't imagine going to one of the local markets and finding anything even slighty appetising.Apart from that I can't wait to smack some Thai's round, interpret that in anyway you want. I'll post some pics and videos when I get back, especially of my schedueled fight a few days before I leave.
lol fackin hell you're renting a housecouple of mates of mine stayed in thailand for 2 months as part of their travelling and did muay thai - they lived with some locals thoughas for food, you'll be fine, 7-11's will have everything western you need, and the markets will have all the fresh produce you need.
Cheers, eases my mind a bit.