THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Gambia is so live... amazing place thats totally underrated. need more black people going there rather than porky looking for her or his mandingo d*ck/chick

Interesting.

One becky at my work went out there last week. She's been raving on how sick its going to be and what not.

I am thinking o......k. I'll ask for reviews whe. She's back

Gambia is so live... amazing place thats totally underrated. need more black people going there rather than porky looking for her or his mandingo d*ck/chick

My friend said it was one if the best holidays he ever had. Would like to head out there myself.

Any recommendations for where to go or stay?

LOOL at that movie, i saw worse.. but im sure it will be on point.   just saw one breh of about 20 yrs old holidng hands with some 60+ walking along the beach like they been married 10 years. kmt.. guys the same as well. 

white people just gotta spoil everywhere they go.. same in thailand if not worse. 

"em Dott.. swear your half gambian and you not been? Hotel wise you can stay at Seaview Hotel, or Djeliba Hotels, these are Gambian owned and you wont see as much nastiness as you would see in the hotels in senegambia area.  Theres also Palm Marina, and Sheraton, Kololi and many other 4star hotels. So safe, and friendly throughout. 

Go to James island and visit the slave fort set up by the portuguese..but then also hear the history of the place from the guides who tell it as it is about the french, dutch, and british involvement. do the Day trip tour which takes 2.5hrs each way on a Ferry....about #40. I looked for a local tour operator instead of Thomas cook who pay their staff peanuts. 

Just ask for Janeh Tours which is located in senegambia district.. and ask for Dauda/David. he or his boss will do you a good deal. 

theres lots to do... crocodile pond, snake farm, Abuko nature reserve, Round trip tour, .. just note that the tours cost P..from #40-50 or 2500+ Dalasi each time.. if you just want to chill and go to the beaches then 500 for flight and hotel is more than enough.. 

Yeah my 2 friends they went couple years ago whilst working in ibiza, they decided to go Peru for a bit.... Feds stitched them up on the way back...put food in the suitcase

Be careful bro

• Upvote 1

Yeah my 2 friends they went couple years ago whilst working in ibiza, they decided to go Peru for a bit.... Feds stitched them up on the way back...put food in the suitcase

Be careful bro

When I came back from brazil last year my friend and i were stopped by customs officers at gatwick asking us if we went to peru during our trip and if we were given any drugs to transport back.

Didn't realise peru was that hot for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to try use as many of my work holidays as I can on Friday and Monday this year so I can fly out places for 3/4 days over the weekend instead of the usual 1-2 full weeks per year

That was the best advice I got from a colleague. Makes the annual leave feel like it lasts way longer.