THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Skyscanner and google flights

direct bookings >

• Upvote 1

was thinking of hitting the states summer, but flights tickets are a joke so going in September instead.

thinking of going to a  QuickEuropean sunny break for a week. nothing bait like Ibiza or Napa. somewhere i can relax, decent enough nightlife, but also do excursions  such as water sports etc. i heard malta very nice and rental cars are cheap, but also heard its boring as well. any recommendation guys for the top of your heads..

and yeah which also attracts a decent amount of young people. dont wanna go to a place and end up seeing OAPS 

1 minute ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Yes, went March. What do you want to know (it was a couples ting though)?

Just seeing if you rate?

Seen a few cheap 3/4 night breaks out there recently. I got told its cheap when you are there too?

Yes, very cheap to eat out!

TBH I got a bit bored after 3 days (4 days spent) but it was a shot gun break.

City is very nice. Around Belem is really nice during the day and the same for the area west of Baixa (can't remember the area off the top of my head unfortunately).

You going with friends or mrs?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Yes, very cheap to eat out!

TBH I got a bit bored after 3 days (4 days spent) but it was a shot gun break.

City is very nice. Around Belem is really nice during the day and the same for the area west of Baixa (can't remember the area off the top of my head unfortunately).

You going with friends or mrs?

Cheers. Yeah looking at getting the Mrs a trip there for her birthday. It would be December but willing to accept if it rains or whatever. Seeing deals around 100pp with flights and downtown hotels.

Is it different to Spanish cities? Looks more south American orientated on pictures?

What do you mean by that American orientated?

I didn't see/hear any yanks. It is quite international (only heard Spanish and Italian tbh). The buildings are nice, a few halls and castles.

Get a travel card for 4 days if you can, it's stupidly cheap (you're from Manny but I know down here that travel is expensive).

Look on the British Airways website, they have sales on now. Join their avios too!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

What do you mean by that American orientated?

I didn't see/hear any yanks. It is quite international (only heard Spanish and Italian tbh). The buildings are nice, a few halls and castles.

Get a travel card for 4 days if you can, it's stupidly cheap (you're from Manny but I know down here that travel is expensive).

Look on the British Airways website, they have sales on now. Join their avios too!

I meant south American (Brazilian etc).

Cheers for the info.

• Upvote 1

Oh seen.

Is European influenced but it multicultural.

Only thing that stuck out with me (that reminded me of Brazil) was the same statue of Jesus that is in Brazil (and the Portuguese language).

Apart from that, not really.