yh n they're bang on it

it's a pretty common stereotype round those parts i believe

giving me the eye all day while i was strollin about with my ex

came on here with a boner and made a post about it around september times

said i will come back here when im single

i'm a man of my word

decided there i want half croat babies one day

The Croatian bitches are nice.

The Serbian bitches working there are bang on it.

Croatian bitches are on it too, as well as the Slovenian chicks but you have to touch their vagina when they're wasted. It's like a turn on switch.

(This is for the blacks and mix raced heads, especially from the Caribbean, whites don't get much love)

If you like galleries, C/O and Hamburger Bahnhof are good, check their websites to see whats on, but also here for loads of listings around the city http://www.indexberlin.de

East Side Gallery is always on the visitor checklist.

A few bars I can think of that are decent off the top of my head are Geist Im Glass, Mein Haus Am See, Suß War Gestern, Das Hotel.

The city's not bad for live music, you can check out listings on Koka36.de

Get the Foursquare app or check the website and you'll find loads of nice restaurants (and other bars), I'm not great with names but its usually dependable if you go for something 8+ on there - loads of nice Vietnamese and Italian places around the city, generally don't trust Indian places to deliver though, German cuisine is pretty "meh" I've found.

If you feel like getting streetfood: Chai Wallahs do the nicest naan wrap I've ever had, Lilly Burger do the best burger I've had, Mustafas (chicken doner) will make you rethink the idea of what a kebab is.

If you want mobile internet get yourself an Aldi Talk sim (10€ for 1.5GB or 15€ for 5GB) from an Aldi store (you'll need an internet connection to activate it though)

Respect

Where should I be looking to stay? Which area? hotel or airbnb etc?

And what sort of prices should I be looking at for flights?

Appreciate the help

Hit the are around sol thats where most the tourist nightlife is dont bother with salamanca unless your spanish is in point

Kapital near gran via is some liquid style super duper club full of english speaking tourists and spanish students

Went to one cinema themed bar with lounges and shisha cant remember the name but its in one of those backstreets around sol was nice for a cocktail

• Upvote 1

U can't ask what is dam saying

Everybody knows what it's saying

Tbh dam is dead now, the whole smoking things played out, get better weed in the ends.

I would go tenerife instead, same ps plus u get 27c sun, and they got coffee shops like dam

This would interest me the Coffee shops legal can just walk in and blaze?

Use to go Tenerife as a kid use to stay at playa de americas prefer to go there than dam if it is a blazing thing

Had sixteen months in Asia over two trips, teacher/travelling (North Thailand>Cambodia>Vietnam>Nepal>India>Indonesia>South Thailand>Myanmar>Beijng (just there and the Great wall)

Planing on flying to Cali in October to hit harvest season and work doing some bud trimming, over land in to Mexico, fly to Peru, do Machu Picchu, buy motorbikes ad ride from Peru through Bolivia in to Brazil before going to Colombia to work for a year.

• Upvote 2

Guest Blacksheet

What's dam sayin?

Already heard about Melkweg on sat

Anywhere else?

Tings?

Melkweg on a Saturday is good. The event is called Encore...look it up

Heard about that what's good for Friday though?

Guest Blacksheet

U can't ask what is dam saying

Everybody knows what it's saying

Tbh dam is dead now, the whole smoking things played out, get better weed in the ends.

I would go tenerife instead, same ps plus u get 27c sun, and they got coffee shops like dam

Don't care about smoke tbh