THE TRAVEL THREAD

Lofa

Nice, I'll check it out.

Just got up, went to smokeys last night.

I had a brownie for the first time. Kicked in my system early hours this morning. Ā My head was scatty, the lights in my hotel went rainbow like :lol:Ā .

It's a fun city.

Oh yeah brits don't know how to behave abroad. Ā A couple excited south London goons about

both, my first 2 in the US was pretty thrown off and my first 2 back this side are worse

because Scandanavian Airline flights to the US are cheaper out of Denmark/Sweden I booked that, with 2.5 days in Sweden at the end of my trip: Sunday was a writeoff and my consciousness is a bit of a myth today (had to come back midday and had an extended nap).

trip was still cheaper than London-US returns so I'm not too pissed about time wasting with sleep but its a shame, will try to make the most of the rest of today torrow

Guest Blacksheet
On 11/06/2016 at 2:20 PM, JLovely said:

Go to melkweg tonight.

sick club can even blaze upstairs in the smoking area

almost lost my wig when they played shut up, had to rep

Ā 

ThreeĀ 

yeah Three is good for Europe and more, lets you use your allowance abroad, but it doesn't cover all Europe countries - if it doesn't cover yours then Tesco Mobile will be good

Germany for example is covered by Tesco but not Three, but Three has the US and Australia

Ā 

On 02/06/2016 at 10:18 PM, Restrictive said:

Anyone been Italy?

I been looking at Milan for a 2 days 1 night in August or September seeing decent prices Ā£160 including the hotel which seems like a bargin.

Ā 

Ā 

Anyone visited Isreal? I really would like to go to Jerusalem Ā visit the wailing wall, dome of the rock and the church of Nativity. I am not a religious person but I am drawn to these places and I feel I have to visit them.

On 19/06/2016 at 9:00 AM, connorwickham said:

Any RnB spots in Tenerife? Rolling to playa de las Americas in a few weeks. With the white lads but i'll roll solo if nedeed.

Yeah, Jumping jacks plays music from 2002, then it repeats the same songs throughout the nightĀ :lol:

Hit Tramps at 4am and it plays semi decent music.Ā 

• Upvote 1

In Cannes atm working at some event expenses paid . This place is live. Gwenyth platrow rolled through...mad lanky.

Stephanie McMahon was here as well, her security team was pretty bless and she wasn't as wham as I expected. Weather is banging..the vibe is lively and people are not on some.dumb hype. Dunno why I didn't come here before..had a bad experience with France *north* and put me offĀ 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

In Cannes atm working at some event expenses paid . This place is live. Gwenyth platrow rolled through...mad lanky.

Stephanie McMahon was here as well, her security team was pretty bless and she wasn't as wham as I expected. Weather is banging..the vibe is lively and people are not on some.dumb hype. Dunno why I didn't come here before..had a bad experience with France *north* and put me offĀ 

Just saw Rev Run. This place comes like Euro Hollywood

• 2 weeks later...

if you're there on a Friday, you have to do brunch @ bubbalicious it's in the Westrn Hotel. 12pm-4pm pay like Ā£110 (you will have to book before you go as it's usually a 6 wk wait for a table) - with that Ā£110 you get free food and drink for the duration. The food they have available jeez, it's unreal. Literally everything you could think of from Lobster to yorkshire puddings, ribs, massive selection of cheese, massive dessert section.

and a big selection of alcohol, not no house brand rubbish either.

I didnt go Atlantis water park as was only there for 48 hours but it looks sick.

never been to a friendlier country, the service is top notch, I definately need to go again.

uber's are cheap out there too, and you'll be needing taxis a lot as you cant really walk many places

enjoy man

• Upvote 2

Guest Blacksheet
On 10 September 2015 at 1:44 PM, Drift said:

who heres been Dublin?

Ā 

reviews,Ā best spots, tingsĀ etc.

Did u end up goin?

need a up to date review

Guest Blacksheet
On 4 July 2016 at 8:49 PM, Afroman said:

dubai in septemberĀ 

Ā 

staying hereĀ 

emiratestowers-exterior.jpg

gassed.Ā 

Ā 

I have't done dubai before so I looking forward to it.Ā 

Ā 

Any recommendations?

How much spending money are you taking if you don't find me asking?

man are telling me I need 2-3Ā bags to enjoy the dubai experience to the fullest

:o

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

How much spending money are you taking if you don't find me asking?

man are telling me I need 2-3Ā bags to enjoy the dubai experience to the fullest

:o

Ā 

Boy , no where near that. 7Ā bills Ā spending is my budget. Ā It should be enough . A tour, Ā a boat dinner and aĀ Khalifa tour Ā should doĀ