The Wire

2deal2

its gonna shown everyday from monday to friday
Sick, that's what I was hoping for.Actually, no, f*ck showing it on Fridays, I'll be out. Should just be Monday-Thursday IMO.
hopefully the do a recap on sunday...
that would be LONGsay if they started at midnight (coz lets b honest thats prob the best time)they'd finish at like 5 n thats with no advertsi thought OZ on channel 4 was long
Arr I remember that. Probably the first tv show I ever watched :lol:Been ages since I've watched The Wire.Gonna just record all eps, and watch during the summer. Never re-watch tv shows, but OZ and The Wire are my exceptions.

season 2 is prob the best re watch it people find it boring coz its diff to season 1 i did at firstmight find older post of me saying its swagbut when i re watched it, i clocked how sick it is

Nah but season 2 introduced mouzone, and had his funniest moment" can i conclude you're not employed by mr barksdale " >>>>>>>plus how you gonna see all this drug dealing and not see the supply chain, der tryna show u everything.da feds, da media, da dealers, da supply.

i cant deny that the excitement in season 2 is not on par with any of the others but what you get from season 2 is a REAL understanding.lol at there being an avon prop joe or a marlo or any BOSS without there being some pollock type of dude workin at the docks turnign a blind eyefrank lucas days done time ago man aint going that far and gettin any product on his ones.

I was the same, I watched season 2 blindly (i.e - without the hype cos no one I knew, knew about it) and thought it was boring at first. Season 1 makes you think that the whole series is about just Avon's click and the police trying to catch them. Then all of a sudden season 2 flips around the focus.

On season 2 nowWire is too f*ck*ng much. I might not go uni 2moz i need to finish another 4 seasons in a week. I don't know if i can wait that long to watch every episodes and i kinda spoilt it for myselfSpoiler

I already know D Angelo dies :( and Bodie as well

Are the new kids better than the season 1 lot??

its gonna shown everyday from monday to friday
Sick, that's what I was hoping for.Actually, no, f*ck showing it on Fridays, I'll be out. Should just be Monday-Thursday IMO.
hopefully the do a recap on sunday...
that would be LONGsay if they started at midnight (coz lets b honest thats prob the best time)they'd finish at like 5 n thats with no advertsi thought OZ on channel 4 was long
Arr I remember that. Probably the first tv show I ever watched :lol:Been ages since I've watched The Wire.Gonna just record all eps, and watch during the summer. Never re-watch tv shows, but OZ and The Wire are my exceptions.
Oz >>>>