Time to kick her out,,?

L

thats until you go homeyour house is still dirtyyour hungryyou open the electricity billits £378you facepalm then decide its best to go to bed as you've got work in the morningat which point the house phone ringsyou answerand a male voice on the line says whos that i got a missed call from this number 2 days ago
Real talk.worse thing is, my man went GYM to get himself brolic then comes home and gets taken for any Terry.
  • Upvote 1

very thoughtful.L.. throw her out simple. lol @ L going gym dreaming of a nice cooked dinner when he gets home, only to get home and have to cook for two and clean up. p.s.and dont post in the gym room or even lurk there until you do.
lmaoHe posted in the gym room yesterday

Cool it abit, Jesus.Im sure he no's by now that he let himself get taken for a prick but dont all you man pretend there hasn't been the odd girl that makes you weaker than you usually would be. Basically the way he went about it showed him her true colours and now its her own fault if she gets chucked out. If he stays with her then hes a mug. Its simple, everyones getting thrills out of laughing at the situation because its not (yet) you. Half of you lot dont no how you would react ACTUALLY being in that situation, its easy to say 'i would'..

Cool it abit, Jesus.Im sure he no's by now that he let himself get taken for a prick but dont all you man pretend there hasn't been the odd girl that makes you weaker than you usually would be. Basically the way he went about it showed him her true colours and now its her own fault if she gets chucked out. If he stays with her then hes a mug. Its simple, everyones getting thrills out of laughing at the situation because its not (yet) you. Half of you lot dont no how you would react ACTUALLY being in that situation, its easy to say 'i would'..
There's always one killjoy on every forum. Just drop your lol & c/s and leave.

I should have come in this thread sooner.WTF Im pissed for you dude.The only thing I would say you did wrong was you tried to be way too diplomatic with her. Tellin her your going gym so she has the place to herself to clean up wasnt even you giving her the benefit of the doubt. You knew how the womans been in recent times and nothing changed.Should have spelled out the problem and not beat around the bush. "I win bread, you clean house"I say that cos it dont sound like her loot was doing anything for you at all.You dont have a girlfriend, you have a lodger paying no rent that you get to slam once in a while.p*ssy musta been good though cos it seems to have blinded you and made you put up with her f*ckries for time.You need to incorporate the 3 strikes rule otherwise you will only get doormatted again

What are these words?

The thing what kills it is that I have actually been telling people about L and this situation coz I dont know how this can happenone girl I spoke to told me L girl is doing it right (air time)my brother said he needs to kick her outmy boy said some people r just wotlessmy mum said u need to talk to her on a levelmy step dad said kick her out the yard coz its a joke tingBut they al did ask is what colour is this chick?coz no way can this woman be black

What are these words?
Jeeeez, it's caught on already

Blood... Your story with how your girls treatin you combined with the replies in this thread = you getting taken too...ndvd000.pngFor an all you can eat buffet. I was actually gonna drop some advice in here but its way too late for that now but please make sure you learn from this for the sake of the future male human race. SMH.... SMFH.... Real Talk

The thing what kills it is that I have actually been telling people about L and this situation coz I dont know how this can happenone girl I spoke to told me L girl is doing it right (air time)my brother said he needs to kick her outmy boy said some people r just wotlessmy mum said u need to talk to her on a levelmy step dad said kick her out the yard coz its a joke tingBut they al did ask is what colour is this chick?coz no way can this woman be black
shes whiteL doesnt deal with black girls