IMMENSE PAR

Bruno Di Gradi

the bitches aint sh*t but hos and tricks with the white guy is the funniest/best out of these vids. i use the term best loosely cause none of this behaviour should get ratings but yeah
what?
there was a vid of some white guy doing one of these humilation tings to a guy who banged his girlfriendwas heartbroken and angry, said "bitches aint sh*t but hos and tricks" in a very cockney voice. funny stuffsecond part is easy enough to understand

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sh*t's disgusting, Imagine that was your relative or something. Someones life would be gettin ended.
InnitImagine that's someone's little brother/son/nephewslashDon't understand why anybody would even do it, I'd take a hard beatdown cos it just wouldn't cross my mind to actually strip off/do press ups/whatever other gay sh*t they was tryna get me to do

wheres that other vid of that other guy being made to do pressups or some sh*t like that n he had to call the guy king something
LMFAOOOOOOOthat guy from the ends.seeker from ruthless records made him do itsome yewt he jams with fumin LOLguy on the far left LOL
You sure its the same seeker?
100%
Skn thought that one was from Totty

wheres that other vid of that other guy being made to do pressups or some sh*t like that n he had to call the guy king something
LMFAOOOOOOOthat guy from the ends.seeker from ruthless records made him do itsome yewt he jams with fumin LOLguy on the far left LOL
looks like the biggest neek.look at him at 0.40 secondsthen at 0.54 seconds when he clocks he doesnt know the rest of the bar

100%
thought correct

i dont care what was shown, unless its a video with my family and men with knives and guns standing behind them... ill have to take some beating few times rather than just beg in vain and still do what they want. teenagers nowdays eh.
I Agree. maybe there was knives shown who knows?

100%
Seeks moved from East 2 NorthSame dude

i dont think its a homo ting tbh its just a case of them man wanting to embarrass him and they didthe people that made him strip took NO L watsoever the guy thst stripped is PISSED.
c/s (n/h)

People who do this are f*ck*ng cunts.I think since us 20+ are older, I doubt we would do such begging if a gun wasn't to our heads.Only goes to show that some black boys are so f*ck*ng dumb.Did anyone watch that processed food show in bbc3 last night where they go to different countries to where they process the food? The black guy in it done anything!!!