The Gym Topic

Flojo

mesut ozil chattin ishi took that stuff its better used as an eca stack or an ec stack i made a thread about it i lost 3 stone on thatraises ur body temp and completely supresses ur appetiteas long as you maintain a good exercise and healthy eating the weight will stay off and ull continue to lose weightit should be used imo as a kick start to weight loss
is that 3 stone still off? how long did it take to lose 3 stone? ultimately all im reading from many of you im sorry to say is just pure laziness and people looking looking for that quick route without doing much effort. ultimately its your own body. but running 3-4x a week on a treadmill or wherever possible for 30mins a day and keeping your diet and calories in check is the simple way to lose weight or improve definition.its like the guys that come up to me in the gym asking all sorts of silly questions about what i take. these are the ones who are looking for that magic pill. your body is made in the kitchen not a lab, even the massive pro roid infested BBers invest 90% of what they look like in the kitchen not on roids
  • Upvote 3

mesut ozil chattin ishi took that stuff its better used as an eca stack or an ec stack i made a thread about it i lost 3 stone on thatraises ur body temp and completely supresses ur appetiteas long as you maintain a good exercise and healthy eating the weight will stay off and ull continue to lose weightit should be used imo as a kick start to weight loss
is that 3 stone still off? how long did it take to lose 3 stone? ultimately all im reading from many of you im sorry to say is just pure laziness and people looking looking for that quick route without doing much effort. ultimately its your own body. but running 3-4x a week on a treadmill or wherever possible for 30mins a day and keeping your diet and calories in check is the simple way to lose weight or improve definition.its like the guys that come up to me in the gym asking all sorts of silly questions about what i take. these are the ones who are looking for that magic pill. your body is made in the kitchen not a lab, even the massive pro roid infested BBers invest 90% of what they look like in the kitchen not on roids
True but nothing wrong in using supplments that aid you, just dont be thinking "dont worry ill just take these tabs"Most of the summer ive been running, feels so good when you do 5k around the park :Y:Gonna start doing running up the flats, my boy who is a boxer does that, but some way, run up 1 floor back to ground, up to 2nd back to ground etc

indeed its still off lost 1/2 stone after stopping taking it but thaths because my diet and exercise were in checklike i said i think eca is great for kick starting a weight loss regime coz the results were very rapid (3 MNTHS)

I keep getting a calf strain every time i run or cycle.... my stretching is on point as ive been doing similar routines for years without picking up any injuries pissing me off never had anything like this proper hampering my cutting cycle

To my brothers, Ramadan is starting around next weekHow would you maintain/increase strength/mass for the month?
u cant.if i was muslim i would cut gym time to minimum, 20-30mins max 3x week, i would strip out everything but the most efficient movements ie squat, bench/oh press, and deadlift. i would do these movements 3 sets of 5 or 3 reps working up to 85%-90%. i would go to the gym after dark, i would eat before, during and after working out, i would stuff my face in the eating windows, i would nap during the day and i would try to move as little as possible.its a fast, ur gonna lose weight, how much you lose depends on how many calories you require and how many you can get in your eating windows. personally i start to hemorrhage weight if i drop below 5000-4500. i burn about 4000 just sat on my arse all day. u need to work out how much u need and how much you can actually get in u.ramadan would probs be a good time to cut. bearing in mind the whole thing is meant to be about sacrificing things u want right?

tbh when fasting you will put on weight (fat)

tbh when fasting you will put on weight (fat)
Yep, ramadan is a time weight is gained generally, less training and stuffing ur face all through the night.My training (gym & on ice) goes out the window completely during ramadan, ill try figure out some home work out but whether ill stick to it or not i dunno.

Whats EPH?
i think is Ephedrine. Stay away from it. Its banned in the UK without a prescription. Its used for fat burning i think.
lol Its not banned you can get it from most supplment sitesYour better off get a ECA TBH
ah ok mate - i did a quick google search at work - i must of mis read it - it might of been banned before or in the states or summat

Silly question but...I've always wondered when people state how much they're lifting do they just count the plates, say for example if they were benching 50kg plates on each side, would they say 100kg or do they include the bar at 20kg, making it 120kg?I don't know why but stupidly I always say '50kg each side' or whatever and then think that sounds really odd.

Yeah, after I asked the question I thought about it and thought as much so.I don't know I just prefer to 'undersell' myself, cos too many people make it a competition so that's why I'd rather just say 50 each side, so if they wanna think 50 all together then cool that along with never really knowing whether the norm is including the bar or not.You're right about the '3 plates' thing, it is annoying, like it makes them sound even better.