Weekend Football topic

Guest R9

That right there is nothing to do with me bruv.That's down to inconsistencies in refereeing.But as far as I am aware 30 seconds are added on for every sub and the watch is stopped for goal celebrations.Martin Atkinson got it right today, the ref in the West Ham match and Chelsea match got it wrong but obviously that wasn't highlighted because nothing happened in stoppage time.@ Flojo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair or not, :D @ getting ANYTHING @ Old Trafford in 2009.SAF = BAWSE.
If I remember correctly a penalty was awarded against us and Vidic sent off when a certain 'Pool came to OT last season.Sorry but bad news for the other 18 teams, those scouse cunts have used the 'decisions against' quota allocated for the next decade in one game and still didn't win the league, so you might want to change 2009 to 2019 :D

Ferdinand needs to do a ledley guy has a f*ck*ng crippled back.... should not be playingtwice a weekFoster smh.... just as bad as VDS and PIG but some confidence can go a long way Chelsea played 103 mins of football last week away to stoke btw

That right there is nothing to do with me bruv.That's down to inconsistencies in refereeing.But as far as I am aware 30 seconds are added on for every sub and the watch is stopped for goal celebrations.Martin Atkinson got it right today, the ref in the West Ham match and Chelsea match got it wrong but obviously that wasn't highlighted because nothing happened in stoppage time.@ Flojo
So if Atkinson got it right I'll ask you again, why did he blow the whistle 16 seconds after play restarted from Owen's goal, cos his celebration took longer than that surely?It's a joke that MOTD and half the tabloids are bending over backwards trying to justify it like people started watching football yesterday and injury time is a new concept.

Ferdinand needs to do a ledley guy has a f*ck*ng crippled back.... should not be playingtwice a weekFoster smh.... just as bad as VDS and PIG but some confidence can go a long way Chelsea played 103 mins of football last week away to stoke btw
Yeah, if I remember correctly, noise was made about that disgrace of a f*ck*ng decision too, it's just that ain't a Manchester derby so it isn't as high profile...

Yeah, if I remember correctly, noise was made about that disgrace of a f*ck*ng decision too, it's just that ain't a Manchester derby so it isn't as high profile...
Disgrace? :D Two Stoke players collapsed on the field and had to be taken off in the first half which took about 10 minutes. It was a disgrace that the ref only played 8 of them.Second half stoke tried to waste time from the get go and there should have been about 15 minutes of extra time.Are you suggesting that the Stoke/Chelsea game should have only been 70 minutes long?

So if Atkinson got it right I'll ask you again, why did he blow the whistle 16 seconds after play restarted from Owen's goal, cos his celebration took longer than that surely?It's a joke that MOTD and half the tabloids are bending over backwards trying to justify it like people started watching football yesterday and injury time is a new concept.
I agree that more time should have been played after the fourthi didn't see match of the day but i heard they did somthing that caculated the stoppage time and they found that the time played went 1 second over what was meant to be played. (it was either match of the day or some other footballing program)when the four minutes were added it wasn't like it was done in our favour if we were losing and chasing the game i could understand that arguement but the fact is City could have just as easily got a winner in the time added so i dont inderstand how the time was added in our favour

Because at the time Owen scored time was up, the 5 and a half minutes had been played so that was it game done