BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

lol @ this thread being started by a wace guy with the complexion of vending machine coffee.
sick of theses tough talking Internet warriorsif I'm a waste guy SHOW ME
Making this thread is proof you are a waste guy.Being able to beat him up, does not make any difference.

What constitutes as being in touch with your roots for you?Not trying to start a longting back and forth like the Jamaica thing, just interested
Being in touch with your roots is knowing yourself, rating where you came from, eating the food from time to time, but mainly not fully swinging over and embracing a culture which isnt your own whilst at the same time belittling your own
It was clearly locked because it will just go round in circles. And you know MORE-TIME it isn't used like that. Denying that your black is the only thing I would be like WTF about. The other generalisations that you named, i would just the person is an idiot/ill-educated and ignorant like any other racist. (doesn't make them white). Also what does being White constitute?
Well if it goes around in circles theres obviously an interest in subject. If there isnt it will descend into the lower pages. We are here to discuss, why lock something that will get replies? Let the people decide I say.Exactly why I said it is misused and has lost its true meaningThe other generalisations you would what? Is there a word missing?We know what being white is. We live in England so the English and Caribbean/African/Asian cultures differI'm gonna throw this out there: I reckon you could have two black people together who are both bounties. Thats how ignorant thinking a white and black partnership is bounty is.

Honestly its sad because the thread starter is 30.If he doesn't have a clue now, which he obviously doesn't, he NEVER WILL.
i know there difference between a well educated black man and a bountyimo a bounty is someone who turns ther back on there own culture for there own selfish gains,such as "Andy peters, Ainsley Harriott" i'm not sayin go on CBBC/cant cook wont cook and say wha Gwarn blood to them i'm just sayin DAM son, recognise yourself,there are also other forms of this known as wigga's as in white people have vanilla ice, snow etc etcasians have apache indian, uk apachie, u can stay real to urself and still do welli dont consider obama a bountyi dont consider Eminem or jay sean selloutsall stayed true and did there ting i started this thread as a bit of a joke thought people would find it funnyif it offends u then my type of humor aint for u and if u see a MrKiernan thread in future just walk on by

What constitutes as being in touch with your roots for you?Not trying to start a longting back and forth like the Jamaica thing, just interested
Being in touch with your roots is knowing yourself, rating where you came from, eating the food from time to time, but mainly not fully swinging over and embracing a culture which isnt your own whilst at the same time belittling your own
It was clearly locked because it will just go round in circles. And you know MORE-TIME it isn't used like that. Denying that your black is the only thing I would be like WTF about. The other generalisations that you named, i would just the person is an idiot/ill-educated and ignorant like any other racist. (doesn't make them white). Also what does being White constitute?
Well if it goes around in circles theres obviously an interest in subject. If there isnt it will descend into the lower pages. We are here to discuss, why lock something that will get replies? Let the people decide I say.Exactly why I said it is misused and has lost its true meaningThe other generalisations you would what? Is there a word missing?We know what being white is. We live in England so the English and Caribbean/African/Asian cultures differI'm gonna throw this out there: I reckon you could have two black people together who are both bounties. Thats how ignorant thinking a white and black partnership is bounty is.
I would assume that the people who make those generalisations you said, are ignorant and ill-educated rather than them being considered "white". Same people calling people bounties, happily bounce around the word Nigga like it means nothing.

lol@ a mixed race person calling someone a sell out or uncle tomeven funnier for someone who's race mix is white and black.your dad sold out to have u fam.at least mine kept the melanine in the family. but cos its a 6 page thread ill join in1: trevor phillips2: any black person who works for fox news3: david lammy4: gordon brown5 that gay posh breh on big brother who didnt like science

lol@ a mixed race person calling someone a sell out or uncle tomeven funnier for someone who's race mix is white and black.your dad sold out to have u fam.at least mine kept the melanine in the family. but cos its a 6 page thread ill join in1: trevor phillips2: any black person who works for fox news3: david lammy4: gordon brown5 that gay posh breh on big brother who didnt like science
Outta curiosity what has his skin colour got to do with how he portrays himself, he didnt choose his skin colour he does determine the way he acts.

Cant see why this was locked so I've opened it.I would like to say the term bounty isnt wrong or foolish, the use of the word has been diluted and misused so frequently that the real meaning has been lost.A bounty isnt just someone who dresses and speaks well, smiles or is successful. Biggest misuse IMO; it ISNT someone who has a white significant other. Believe it or not, sometimes people will be attracted to someone of the other race without losing blackness.IMO A bounty IS someone who denies/shuns their "blackness"/roots. Them guys who say ALL black girls have attitudes, black girls are ugly, all black boys think they are rudeboys, gets called racist names by their white mates and embrace/call other black people derogatory names infront of their white mates etc.A lot of successful black people are called bounties because they are bounties lol. Not just because they are successful, but they appear to encapsulate all of the things deemed to be bounty. They lose touch with their roots and sh*t. Thats not their fault because there isnt much keeping them in touch IMO but it is what it is.I wouldnt necessarily say you have to keep to your roots, and I'm not talking stereotypical slang, wearing clothes like man on road etc., but if someone calls them bounty for forgetting where they came from then it is what it isBlacks arent the only ones. I've heard white people say "He thinks he's a rudeboy" when they mean he acts like a black boy many times
Real talk

lol at this topicSome man im afraid to say do warrant this social label it seems, but it shouldnt be applied in relation to dress or speech, or having a job with 99.9 'white' people, its more complex, when they make fully concious decisions to degrade and dissaciociate themself from ANY connotation with their raceI even go as far as saying that ppl who act in the sterEotypical 'black' role are on the wrong side of the field also as they are fulfilling that negative image all in the name of a paycheck

So much epic fail in this thread it's untrue. Half the people call anyone who isn't screw facing/Slouching/ a bounty. So because people actually choose to work in different fields, and act as APPRORIATE as their work requires, they're bounties? Fail.Only bounty is this thread is Brian Belo, and even then, he can do what the f*ck he wants. It's his life. The blue contacts are f*ck*ng ridiculous though lmao.