Top Three Fail statements u seen on this site

Hank Moody

Not even gonna lie America should just Nuke, Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. 5 war heads nothing long. not even to do with these soldiers dying i just dislike these countries passionately
That's one...
lol allow me was having an off day/
Basically been with this girl for about 7 months, about 2-3 months ago we realised she was spending every night at mine, and we had the conversation like "Hold on, do you live her now?".. We established she did but as she only works part time she can't really contribute to the bills and food etc which is fair enough coz i can just about manage.. But basically i said, I'll pay the bills and everything, all you have to do is make sure the yard is tidy, since with both of our sh*t together the yard can get messy.She agreed, and for about a month and a half everything is cool, come home from work yard is tidy dishes done etc. Recently though (past 3-4 weeks) she's been slipping HARD.. Hasnt tidied up, hasnt done dishes, even when I tidied the whole yard to drop a hint she just sat on the sofa watching friends, even when i asked her to help she did so for about 5 minutes and then sat back down on the sofa.. This was the ultimate boyment but at the time I just wanted a clean yard so i sorted it out thinking she'd sort herself out in due time.Yesterday I basically said to her I thought we had a deal, are you gonna tidy the yard tonight? She's like "I dunno".. I said well let me know because I'm going gym but if u aint tidying then i'll come straight home from work coz i aint gonna have enough energy to do both.. Her response was still blank. I'm like "Just give me a straight answer you gonna tidy or not so i know whether to go gym", she's like "Just go gym".. Which to me implied she was gonna tidyI get home, 6 o clock... Same messy f*ck*ng yard.. She aint even here, ring her, dont answer her phone.. I think, ah she'll return my call or txt back or whatever..10 o clock come, no reply no phone call so I just txt her to see if she's dead or whatever because as angry as I am at her I still wanna make sure she's cool.. She justs txts back "i'm at home"... No explaination, no apology.. NothingI feel to bag her sh*t up now but I think that's a bit rude so i'm thinking when she gets back later I'm thinking just sit her down and tell her she needs to leave coz she cant hold up her simple side of the bargain..
/THREAD