Official Twitter Thread

JDC

I'm not sure its about their time being more valuable than yours or the the other way around - I mean, most of us will value our own time more than others' time.

Its more about, did what they bring feel worth your time? feel worth paying for her meal? 

I could understand if a girl thought "hey - I made this guy smile, laugh, feel positive about himself, educated him, made him feel excited about the future... but he didn't even consider the idea of paying for the meal" - that frustration may be somehow justified, if they didn't feel the guy was bringing as much to the shared time as they were. 

But if the guy is doing the majority of leading the entertainment of the night, does a good job, and then is looked down upon for not paying for the meal... that's BS

On 7/24/2018 at 8:41 AM, dub said:

I could understand if a girl thought "hey - I made this guy smile, laugh, feel positive about himself, educated him, made him feel excited about the future... but he didn't even consider the idea of paying for the meal" - that frustration may be somehow justified, if they didn't feel the guy was bringing as much to the shared time as they were. 

But if the guy is doing the majority of leading the entertainment of the night, does a good job, and then is looked down upon for not paying for the meal...rspecfulky

To me this type of thinking is problematic

Going somewhere with someone you don't know enough to know they arent good company and EXPECTING them to do ANYTHING is wild to me

Show me you're worth spending £ and I might consider it, I doubt it though ?

Same time I guess its calm for me as I really have no interest in getting to know these hoes their hopes dreams and whether or not they used to get dropped to school in a helicopter or not 

Mad thing is moretime man are paying for meals leaving unsatisfied while guys like me are getting notifications now that her bellys full to pull up shits disgusting

On 7/23/2018 at 4:23 PM, Thizz said:

The move is to wait for the bill and see if they offer.

If they don't then pay and keep it moving and don't contact her again.

If they do then still pay but she passes the test.

This is young 

if you ask a girl out just pay ffs

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Sutely cant be the same man that said he had the ting in the deja studio every set