Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

I don't know Goli 

I watch a lot of Serie A and Scezney has improved also been the best keeper in Serie A this happened as soon as Roma changed their GK coach.

Before anyone says Serie A is dead tho 

The GOAT keeper plays there also have  repsentative in the CL final again.(twice in three seasons)

So maybe the problem lies with your goalkeeping coach? Who is it?

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

I feel if he came back he'd fall back into old habbits. The environment is primed to bring the fuckboy out in players. Can't fuck around in italy like that, Totti will clap you in your face, and nobody will say shit.

Real shit 

• 4 weeks later...

Giroud should stay, but of course he needs to play but equally he needs to play better than the Tottenham performance...

If Alexis is to be sold, then again he needs to stay.

Infact it is the two contract rebels that imo made him ride bench so long this/last season.

He said: "I do not intend to cede Alexandre quickly, because there is always the will of Atletico Madrid to bring it to January 1. Now I also listen to what Alexandre says.

"I saw Arsene Wenger during the France-England match [on June 13]. I was with [Aulas' adviser] Gerard Houllier and I understand he told Gerard there could be interest from Arsenal, but it's premature to say that things will happen.

"We are talking about 50m to 60m euros [£44m-£53m], Arsenal are ready to pay for Lacazette. It will have to be at least that.

"Everyone knows that Atletico's offer is 53m euros plus 12m bonus. That's 65m euros [£57m]. As the leaders of Arsenal are well informed, they will be in those waters.

"But frankly I have not thought about Arsenal for the moment. I thought Alexandre would stay because of the failure, initially, with Atletico Madrid."

Aulas also revealed an interest in Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, who started just 11 Premier League games last season and recently admitted he would "not settle for another year with such little playing time".

"There has been an approach, at some point, for Giroud," he said. "He is a boy that we like, who scores lots of goals and who has a lot of ambition for [the 2018 World Cup in] Russia.

"He told me personally that he wanted to take his time, that things were not completely defined with Arsenal, that he had a secret hope that he would be the No 1 striker next season. The key is Arsene Wenger. We are watching."

Aulas fuckin hates us :rofl: