Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

Chelsea have made an approach for Rennes Yann M'Vila believed to be around £28m

/

Well thats what you get for hanging aorund Arsewipe

will_smith_no_gif.gif

f*ck*ng Wenger

:lmao: perfect gif

Lewis Holtby has admitted he would be keen on a transfer to Arsenal one day.

The Schalke midfielder has been linked with a switch to the Premier League before because of his dual nationality between Germany and England.

And he admits the Gunners will be streets ahead of their competitors when it comes to negotiating his future because of their commitment to attractive football.

But despite welcoming interest from Arsene Wenger he claims he is intent on continuing his footballing education in the Bundesliga for the time being.

“I have always said that my aim is to come to the Premier League one day because I love the league,” Holtby told talkSPORT. “My father is English and of course my favourite teams are Everton and Arsenal.

“It would be a massive move [to Arsenal] because Arsenal players were always my favourite. They play nice one-touch football, they’re offensive, have young players, a great stadium and a great city so it is a nice club.

"My thoughts now are first with Schalke but you never know.”

Arsenal rookie Oguzhan Ozyakup has signed for Besiktas, the Turkish club have confirmed.

Arsenal will receive a sell-on percentage of around 20% from any future move following Ozyakup's move to Turkey.

The youngster decided to leave Arsenal having grown tired at the lack of first team opportunities - and he passed a medical on Friday morning.

Ozyakup signed for Arsenal as a schoolboy in 2008 and was a sub for their 8-2 hammering at Manchester United this season.

In all, he made just two league appearances for Arsenal and the 19-year-old midfielder has now completed his move away from the club.

OLIVER GIROUD

He's coming guise :)

Handed in his notice for his appartment in Lattes :)

Replacement for RVP I think, can't see Wenger signing too similar players.

/

Samuel J C: Youth coach of Giroud's ex-club Tours told French newspaper in December that striker would join Arsenal this summer. (Via @CaptainLivier )

. Looks like we have been after him for a while.

Girard: "Giroud's future? Everything seems favorable that he will join Arsenal." - #AFC - (via @CaptainLivier )

RMC sources revealed last night that Arsenal would offer for Giroud in "coming hours." RMC proving to be reliable site ahead of summer.

Philippe Auclair ‏@PhilippeAuclair

Girard on RMC.fr: 'if Arsenal pays Giroud's clause (@£10m), he'll probably become a Gunner', as reported by @mohamedbouhafsi and myself.

@Samuel J C: Definite decision on Olivier Giroud's future will not be taken until end of Euros. Not interested in QPR, only #afc - bit.ly/KgjdYE

Mercato365 in France report Montpellier have offered Olivier Giroud new contract worth £35k per week, but striker has not responded. #afc#

@samuel j c: Respected French journalist convinced Arsenal will sign Olivier Giroud for £13m. Bendtner, Vela & Chamakh leaving. (via @GoonerTalk )

@GoonerTalk: Spoke to a respected French journalist several days ago who is convinced Arsenal will sign Montpellier striker ... sulia.com/my_thoughts/88…

LINKS

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Arsenal-pense-a-giroud/290550

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2157886/Olivier-Giroud-close-Arsenal-move.html

http://www.setanta.com/ien/Articles/2012/06/11/Gunners-agree-striker-fee/gnid-144596/