Dipset back together?

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

apparently so accordin to miss info

4693270093_4e4d2a7587_o.jpg

Woo Hoo!

On Friday, at a construction site in Brooklyn, the big four, Cam’ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freekey Zekey, all got together and filmed a video to show the world a unified front!

It didn’t happen at SummerJam last week (Juelz had his own set, Jimmy was blocked from the building and Cam surprised the crowd with Vado during DJ Khaled’s set) but that doesn’t meant that the wheels haven’t been turning in the same direction behind the scenes.

We’ll see the results from the videoshoot soon, (and hopefully some music?) but I’m just glad to see old friends moving forward : )

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/exclusive-dipset-reunion-2010-officially-under-construction/#more-17702

hope they can still make that good music

Jimmy's last tape was good. That song as a single is a sh*t decision, better options.

If they're getting back together, the rest of them Byrdgang/Skull Gang/730 Dips etc etc are so pissed.

Vado in a nice position.

c/s

^^ indeed wtf is dat lmaoooo

i used to be on the dips hard back in the day used rate them over d block lulz. considerin it's 010 now these man need to keep it moving go invest in something else the music ting has expired for them.

Jim picks the best beats, like he got the ear & the idea, just once he makes the song it lacks.

Cam raps the best, but while Duke is bringing him beats he'll always sound dated. Infact I say rap's the best but Vado actually pisses on Cam's life half the time, just Cam got the ill delivery.

Juelz lost his damn mind & stays rapping about eating the box.

Freekey is well, Freekey.

Rell was slying getting at Jim last week.

J.R.I dont even listen to anymore.

So basically Vado & Araab to save The Set.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Cam raps the best, but while Duke is bringing him beats he'll always sound dated. I

but araab is cams boy no?

So basically Vado & Araab to save The Set.

This

dont even get the point of this "reunion" should jus keep it UN....

will neva be the same