Roll Call of Profile Names

Thun

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

There were 5 users on rwd who shared the orginal tulse account I am pretty sure one of the orginal tulse hills is the current tulse hence him referring to me as tulse sometimes new diaby is tulse and tulse hill i think is also orginal tulse but diffrent users. I won't bait the people but this whole situation started through late night msn convos. Miss diva and jdyxx guy were also the same person. Yes the internetz is fucked

So tulse hill isn't the tulse account u shared he's an actual user?

There were 5 users on rwd who shared the orginal tulse account I am pretty sure one of the orginal tulse hills is the current tulse hence him referring to me as tulse sometimes new diaby is tulse and tulse hill i think is also orginal tulse but diffrent users. I won't bait the people but this whole situation started through late night msn convos. Miss diva and jdyxx guy were also the same person. Yes the internetz is fucked

Yea I think I knew about Miss Diva being jdsyxx.

There is only 1 real tulse though, the gambling guy.

who remembers Realz?

who remembers Light?

who remembers Dondadda

who remembers Angel aka Abbie (who I'm still friends with today)

who remembers Lady B-Line

who remembers Haze

who remembers Tuze

who remembers Sprite

who remembers Gashbreh

not gonna lie, this forum is/was too f*ck*ng sick and I got ratings for a lotta dons from early morning

the internet >>>>>

Yeah remember back in di day every radio station show would big him up haze from bexleyheath man was the person who exposed my boat lol. Yeah he married that Irish chick and moved out there.

Don dadda and Nandi lioness race debates>>>>>>>> epic shit paragraph on top of paragraph of the great race debate.

You remember crazy lee man was an actual policeman who also dj'ed garage