Official Betting Thread

serpent

Barca/united to go tru @ 12s

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Both Teams To Score Yes @ 4/6     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Anytime Goalscorer M Mandzukic @ 5/6     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Anytime Goalscorer T Muller @ 5/6     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Anytime Goalscorer A Robben @ 13/10     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Team Goals in Match Bayern Munich to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 3/10     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Team Goals in Match Bayern Munich to Score 3 or more goals in the match @ evens     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Atletico Madrid v Barcelona 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Win-Draw-Win Atletico Madrid @ 11/4     Win  

Selection Selection Details Result 2 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Win-Draw-Win Bayern Munich @ 1/3     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Win-Draw-Win Bayern Munich @ 1/3     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Team Second Half Goals Bayern Munich to Score 2 or more Second Half Goals @ 13/10     Win

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Champions League Matches Bayern Munich v Man Utd 9th of April 2014 7:45 pm Team Goals in Match Man Utd to Score 1 or more goals in the match @ 4/7     Win

REDEMPTION.

Annoyed cos I looked at Evra, but took Smalling instead.

Messi should be ashamed of himself, had him, Neymar, Villa and Garcia to score...

Let's say I wanted to do an overs bet for a match but the option to do an overs bet for the match wasn’t available on a website or the in store betting machines, could I just write it out on a slip and do it that way or will they try to block me?

Basically Macedonia and Spain played each other 2 months ago in a women's world cup qualifier and Spain won 12-0. They play each other tomorrow and I'm trying to find some odds for overs 6.5 at least but these bookies don't wanna see me eat.

E.g.

S0R7Zz9.jpg

The joke is they'll be another women's game on at the same time that will have the overs market open because it will be a tight game.

Looks good

/

Just noticed Woking vs Cambridge and Dartford vs Grimsby are playing today. Woking and Grimsby played each other on Tuesday meanwhile Cambridge and Dartford haven't played since the weekend.

I'm thinking...

Cambridge @ 2.10

Sevilla @ 1.85

Basel @ 6.00

Win @ 23.31

But I could see Basel doing a PSG/Madrid so I don't know.

I missed out by 1 goal because I accidentally did a u19 male friendly(thought is was an u19 women's euros match cause that competition is also on today). On the Ladbrokes machines they open the overs markets for some of the womens games after the match starts.

Had £5 on this In-play fourfold @ 13/1

Malta women vs Iceland women - over 7.5 (Iceland just made it 3-0 as I was doing the bet and won 8-0)

Romania u19 vs Israel u19 - over 2.5 (score was 1-1 and it finished that way)

Macedonia women vs Spain women - over 5.5 (was 0-0 and Spain won 10-0)

Bosnia women vs Scotland women - over 3.5 (Bosnia was winning 1-0, Scotland won 3-1)