GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/16/grand-theft-auto-v-review

IGN gave it 10/10

no way they cant actually give it that yet without playing online but they prob aint wrong

You can now carry more than one type of a specific weapon instead of pressing L1 in previous GTA's to pick up that gun, i like how when you get wasted you still get to keep your weapons unlike other GTA's i don't know about getting busted though i aint been busted yet, and missions also have checkpoints so if you get wasted in one its a game over screen but you can press X to retry immediately from a previous checkpoint which saves time thats not in other GTA's. Stock market is a f'd i got bumped lol bought some shares in some company that was doing well then we done a heist on that particular company during a mission than a few missions later i check my shares again and i was in minus because we robbed that place lol sick how your actions affect stock and shares and you do missions for one guy whos a investor who basically tells you to go around assassinating CEO's and sh*t because their 'corrupt' but he basically just wants their stock to decrease lol, game is sick i like the way cut scenes transition in gameplay some nice cinematic touches

You can now carry more than one type of a specific weapon instead of pressing L1 in previous GTA's to pick up that gun, i like how when you get wasted you still get to keep your weapons unlike other GTA's i don't know about getting busted though i aint been busted yet, and missions also have checkpoints so if you get wasted in one its a game over screen but you can press X to retry immediately from a previous checkpoint which saves time thats not in other GTA's. Stock market is a f'd i got bumped lol bought some shares in some company that was doing well then we done a heist on that particular company during a mission than a few missions later i check my shares again and i was in minus because we robbed that place lol sick how your actions affect stock and shares and you do missions for one guy whos a investor who basically tells you to go around assassinating CEO's and sh*t because their 'corrupt' but he basically just wants their stock to decrease lol, game is sick i like the way cut scenes transition in gameplay some nice cinematic touches

Listen 2 Lesta when it comes 2 shares

whats this about??

Smh in theory shudnt it ready quicker off te hhd rather than the disc?

Hate playing games off disc, xbox is too fucking loud

There are random encounters like in red dead, boy make sure you help everyone and return thier sh*t because you get a bigger reward at the end, i remember i saved some rich teens superbike from some guy trying to steal it i return it he said thanks then a few missions later i get a text saying he gave transferred 100k worth of shares from his company he started up when he was 17. I just come across a encounter now where theres a scene of a robbery of something where there are esses half dead on the ground saying he ran way with the money then i walk down the hill i see a crashed car with another esse half dead and a case of money he goes don't pick it up and just leave, i picked it up and there was 25k in it which i took and he goes your f*cking dead then he dies, boy i want to see the outcome of this

Finally got my dispatch email, estimated delivery tomorrow :Y: