Staring at Breasts/Cleavage

Mic Man

To the men: If you're talking to a girl and notice her cleavage, do you find it hard to then start concentrating on her eyes? Do you care if she notices you looking at her breast?
Nah, I can still hold a proper convo. Yes/No. However all goes out the window if I'm smashed or she is wearing long chains. Dunno why long chains get me, must be the shine.

I have a pretty large chest, i used to try and cover them up by wearing high necked tops/dresses to not feel like im 'on show' but then i look like a frumpy square. The only time it bothers me is at work when its creepy men in the showroom, if im walking down the street and i see someone looking then its no big deal as i will look at another girls boobs if they are bouncing away. i may even look down at my own chest and crack a smile, boobs are great.
:oI wana buss on ur tits
grow up
  • Upvote 6

the worst one is when they follow your eyes with their eyes down to their chest.my bedrins girl has some fat tits for her frame and always wears low cut topsi find it difficult to talk to herbut in general i can hold convos with chicks with there chest out..... f*ck it i can even do it on the beach when they are toplessjust when i shouldnt look i look

Guest TimeBomb

i try be a good muslim boy and lower my gaze, but im human and females are my weakness, bring ur breast round me and ill look./grafter has her morals and values in place, i like that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a pretty large chest, i used to try and cover them up by wearing high necked tops/dresses to not feel like im 'on show' but then i look like a frumpy square. The only time it bothers me is at work when its creepy men in the showroom, if im walking down the street and i see someone looking then its no big deal as i will look at another girls boobs if they are bouncing away. i may even look down at my own chest and crack a smile, boobs are great. Its not offensive to look (not stare) and girls go ott and kick up fuss just for more attention.
This post deserves more pos's/Its rude to stare but I will glanceseveral times

I will give a look if they are clearly wearing clothes to make them stand out. If they aren't intentionally having them out, I will take a glance and carry on about my day.Did see some woman's areola popping out of her top one day. Was big and dark still.WINNING

• Upvote 3