THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

Because that's how we get fat, 'Oh i'll just have another 3 squares on chocolate'.....'Oh no point leaving the last 3 squares', 'no point leaving that last wing' 'may as well finish the bottle'.... All when were not hungry just to not waste or due to habit.

tbh the reason people get fat is because they choose wings over chicken breast and they continue to make the wrong choices throughout the week.

once they're deep fried, I believe any benefit of 1 part of the chicken over another is lost, and no one should be eating fried chicken every day for a week

lmfao

Sounds like sh*t my mum would do back in the day.

Can't blame parents though, they know the scene ain't popping right now.

They'd rather do that than see their daughter bring through no prospects Dante.

Problem is though you will have the parents up in your sh*t forever more.

Madness.

I thought I was being paro when I thought this mother & daughter combo were tracking me in Sainsburys.

Then I hear "Excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?", these times the daughter is convieniently missing. Mother goes on to wrap me on behalf of her daughter.

>>>>women>>>>

:rofl:

I love hearing sh*t like this.

Went gym while I had this shitty cold, thought I can't miss a day. Pushed it, upped my max, came out feeling NICE, 1 hour later that cold has completely licked me down and I feel 10x worse. Di body is fighting the virus and trying to recover from the workout at the same damn time. Fak this cold.

I did this last time, and exactly the same happened to me. I got a lil something trying to come on so i stocked the lemsip and banged a whole load oranges down. Ain't feeling too bad today, i've learnt though in situations like that just let your body rest because you can push through an activity but it'll catch upto you eventually.

Glad I didnt go today. Enjoying resting.

Nah man you gotta respect nature. How can they be killing 1.5 birds so you can eat an extra wing. Whole bird or nothing. Kg I'll allow you cos you're a woman but ant. Are you a bitch boy. Buy an extra wing. "I'm sorry I couldn't possibly eat one more wing" get the f*ck outta here.

LMAO @ the rage

2nd lol @ killing 1.5 birds and the 4th half hopping around all alive and sh*t.

/

when a girl just volunteers her number >>>

f*ck wings, found myself getting vexed eating a portion a few weeks back. So much effort for so little goodness

/

Madness.

I thought I was being paro when I thought this mother & daughter combo were tracking me in Sainsburys.

Then I hear "Excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?", these times the daughter is convieniently missing. Mother goes on to wrap me on behalf of her daughter.

>>>>women>>>>

lool sick, what did she look like?

Madness.

>>>>women>>>>

Lol few months back a mother tried to get my number on behalf of the daughter who wasnt even present

I asked the mum how old she was to try gauge how good she looked(or not) for her age. She called me a "cheeky sod" for that lol

Ended up taking the daughters number

Didn't holla