VIP2 is under new management.

Guest The Takeover

Guest Portuguese
On the subject of banningMods of the sports room ban a couple of cunts who offer nothing to the room.
yeah, like people who can watch a match, and talk more about people who aren't on the pitch than those who aref*ckin annoyin. Pastore would have... Pastore would have. See Gago cant, that's why they need Pastore.
HOW CAN HE CHANGE HIS NAME TO ANGOLANPMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSL
This c*nt follows me all over the forum like some sort of virus

On the subject of banningMods of the sports room ban a couple of cunts who offer nothing to the room.
yeah, like people who can watch a match, and talk more about people who aren't on the pitch than those who aref*ckin annoyin. Pastore would have... Pastore would have. See Gago cant, that's why they need Pastore.
HOW CAN HE CHANGE HIS NAME TO ANGOLANPMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSL
This c*nt follows me all over the forum like some sort of virus
PMSSSLSSLMSLAMsfgdfgdfgdfgwhos 'aids' ?par-tridge

Being a mod for a bit was interesting>>>>>>>>>CM Punkman got hotted negging wavesurfer on numerous accounts all dayThere was a thread considering banning paulie walnut from the sports room when he first arrived:lol: :D
tell us more
this is all i saw

i honestly thought this was any publicity stunt to raise forum activity, but apparently notstill most fun i've had on here in a whileThe things i've seenat least return my flashback original dot status

Certain things are gone till further notice just bring people back to the right statuses then will sort out what to do with some of you later

Certain things are gone till further notice just bring people back to the right statuses then will sort out what to do with some of you later
well that doesn't sound fairi know for a fact most people didn't even know what was going on, let alone do anything with their new powersdoes that mean you lot are actually going to reward special kahhhh it says when i edit

Being a mod for a bit was interesting>>>>>>>>>CM Punkman got hotted negging wavesurfer on numerous accounts all dayThere was a thread considering banning paulie walnut from the sports room when he first arrived:lol: :D
tell us more
this is all i saw
lol tales from the forbidden forest

I know the ‘’strict’’ rules about no snitching but them man broke the law I think we should call the police Think it will be a reality check you have their IP address and everything is logged I think it is the least we can do plus it would Satisfy me to see eric doing some community service or even better to see him share a jail with P brisco and being forced to hold on toHis pocket.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6