The Pullout method

Da Luv Doc

dnt practise it properly, but i'll squirt the 1st into them, then pull out so some goes onto them so they're satisfied i've pulled out and continue to bareback me.
(Lens, 15/05/2010)do not encourage plagiarismhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/45161-you-your-partner/page__view__findpost__p__1416909but lol @ the whole of the ball crossing the line comparison
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

This is how I rock with my girlWe have had no babies thus far so c/s Justin
cs this method has worked for mea girl i was doin for 2 years, she never got pregnant, one time i buss inside her she got pregnant (miscarried)i also used this method with a girl whos virginity i took, was fine.obviously this method can only be used with certain girls, should really be limited to the wife.
How did you end up with a daughter?

cs this method has worked for mea girl i was doin for 2 years, she never got pregnant, one time i buss inside her she got pregnant (miscarried)i also used this method with a girl whos virginity i took, was fine.obviously this method can only be used with certain girls, should really be limited to the wife.
we were both young and dumb, babymother was only 17, she was on the pill, she missed one day then back on it normal, we didnt realise that messes up the whole month, so i continued ejaculating in her and she became pregnant.i dont regret it though, it was a stupid little teenage puppy love thing but we'd been together a year n half before she got pregnant and i got a beautiful daughter out of it.

we were both young and dumb, babymother was only 17, she was on the pill, she missed one day then back on it normal, we didnt realise that messes up the whole month, so i continued ejaculating in her and she became pregnant.i dont regret it though, it was a stupid little teenage puppy love thing but we'd been together a year n half before she got pregnant and i got a beautiful daughter out of it.
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/831.aspx?CategoryID=60&SubCategoryID=178Don't f*ck*ng scare me like that

I maintain the opinion Justin has been on these forums since he was 12-13 and if I'm wrong I demand he tells me which company he's an engineer for so I can steer clear of their products.
Don't go on an aircraft. If I was you, I would swim of get chunnel tunnel to where ever you going.

Guest haze-e

Had two abortions because of my stupidity. (Not with randoms, GF of 3 years)Two of the hardest things ive ever had to go through. Since the second time she has had the implant to avoid further comlications. If somehow she did get pregnant again I wouldnt want to put her through the strain again, despite knowing we are probably both not ready :D

Had two abortions because of my stupidity. (Not with randoms, GF of 3 years)Two of the hardest things ive ever had to go through. Since the second time she has had the implant to avoid further comlications. If somehow she did get pregnant again I wouldnt want to put her through the strain again, despite knowing we are probably both not ready :D
boy two abortions thats deep still/27% failure rate is too high when your chancing bringing a child into this world.Way to high