Do you lot agree with this kind of parenting

Guest M12

nah fuck pepe in the eyes, i was murked with various weapons but thats peak

was at aunts house, came in and saw my two 5 yr old cousins crying in the kitchen

naked kneeling down and holding baby carriers above there heads

my mum told her to allow it

i was bennin but its deep

asd

s

Sas

df

dF

g

H

LOOOL my mum would always be the one tellin my aunties to allow it etc but when it came to me cos im the eldest i used to get ittttttt always wondered what white people would think if they witnessed a session after i had a fight with my bro or spilt milo in her new white sofa

Pepper in the eyes is just abuse on a real, remind me of a Ghanaian friend who said when he misbehaved his mum use to put pepper in his bumcrack, them devilish punishments there.

Pmsl my auntie used to threaten my cousins with that when id stay over but i doubt she went through with it thats filth loool

So im watchin Super nanny atm on e4 CBL snm im just shaking my head man some people would sell like ipods if they had a label that said doormat.

see one screen munch now which is kinda related to the whole how you bring up ur kids one chicks status was "One man cant satisfy her she needs more wood for her fire"

d

f

edd

f

a

sDA

HOW CAN imagine my daughter a whole one doin this kind of ting shamelessly....

65174667.jpg

Discipline is a must however you do it

It is a necessity.

one thing for Damm sure the kid knew his bad actions had repercussions , and I highly doubt , that he wants a repeat will think twice before any foolishness

so has the dad really done bad?

The guy says in the Video that it's the second time he beat the kid in that week,

Smarter/more effective forms of punishment are available, the first two forms could cause emotional problems, being beaten numerous times with a belt prbably never did anyone any good mentally,

Going to school with that haircut and the reaction he'll surely get won't either,

The boot camp sort of thing was ok, but I agree it should've been more effective, I.e cleaning the yard top to bottom.

No tv, no computer games. Etc. I used to dread getting the master system taken away and not being able to play out for a certain amount of time more than getting beat.

However each to their own and aslong as it all turns out well in the end......

(some of the punishments you people received was ridiculous)

one thing for Damm sure the kid knew his bad actions had repercussions , and I highly doubt , that he wants a repeat will think twice before any foolishness

The guy says in the Video that it's the second time he beat the kid in that week,

Smarter/more effective forms of punishment are available, the first two forms could cause emotional problems, being beaten numerous times with a belt prbably never did anyone any good mentally,

Going to school with that haircut and the reaction he'll surely get won't either,

The boot camp sort of thing was ok, but I agree it should've been more effective, I.e cleaning the yard top to bottom.

No tv, no computer games. Etc. I used to dread getting the master system taken away and not being able to play out for a certain amount of time more than getting beat.

this.

i remember the times when my mega drive got confiscated on a few occasions and put on top of the wardrobe with the cables missing...just sat in my room reading the games instruction booklets, lol

• Upvote 8

B Casper I hear exactly where ur coming from

1 of the worst punishments I used to get was getting dangled down the basement stairs with the light off.. Then I wud b left in the basement wiv the light off for as long as mum felt like

My basement was a creepy place. Had some next type of atmosphere n at the end of it was this creepy wall.. When the light got turned back on I wud see splashed red paint on this wall which had a car jack sort of stuck in it..

I wud stay as far away from that wall as possible.. I feel to go to my old crib n confront this wall

i remember the times when my mega drive got confiscated on a few occasions and put on top of the wardrobe with the cables missing...just sat in my room reading the games instruction booklets, lol

c/s the pain mum would take my gameboy or take the games the suffering was far worse than any beating

/

surely venom is meta trollin cbl swear its common knowledge spesh k didnt do it

• Upvote 1

this.

this brought back memories.

by the time i was 11/12 id outgrown my mum, from then on beats no longer did much, the removal of the console/cable box/tv hurt tho.

shldnt be punishment tbh

shd be part of the regular routine

/

shinky u got mentally abused brah