Diaby back in full training

8BALL

• 2 weeks later...
Arsene Wenger has confirmed Abou Diaby will return from long-term injury when Arsenal take on Everton this weekend.

The midfielder has not figured for the Gunners since he picked up a serious cruciate knee ligament injury against Swansea last season, but will take to the field at Goodison Park. Diaby has been blighted with injury throughout his Arsenal career but Wenger, who believes it will be like having a new signing, is hoping his problems are now fully behind him. "Diaby will return to the team this weekend, yes, he has a tremendous spirit and has fought with courage to return as an Arsenal player. He is like a new signing," Wenger said. "He has been out for a long time, but will start the game, to win this game is crucial and would mean we can stop looking over our shoulders and begin again looking forward. "I am unsure as yet who he will replace, but expect to see him start, he is a top player at the club and an important one for us."

Them trademark bars.. 

happy for him. lets hope this is it.
  • Upvote 2

It must be, as Wenger already said he suspects he'll be fit before end of the season, but he doesn't plan to use him as he'll be so off the pace and competitive level, but he could surprise him on his return. Infact I swear you even posted it up on here.

yea I did.

this update was from yesterday.

just find it hard to believe wenger will risk hoim so quick

• 2 weeks later...