CAPELLO RESIGNS

User

:/

Think you have to realise the england players are not as good as the media make you think

Of course they are they have everything players with pace and good delivery like Lennon, Young, Sturridge,, Johnson, players with exceptional technical ability like Rooney, Wilshire, Cleverley, Gerrard who have pace too, players who can play the holding role like Parker, full backs with pace who can defend and attack like Walker, Richards, Cole, Banes, great centre backs who can defend and have pace and can pass too like Jones, Smalling Cahill.

Heard it all before, so much for the golden generation we had

The goden generation failed but this new generation of talent like Walker, Jones, Smalling, Wilshire, Sturridge, Welbeck mixed with a few of the talented players in their peak like Rooney, Defoe, Parker has never been given a chance so they have never failed

Walker>>>>>>>Neville

Jones>>>>>>Terry

Smalling just as good as Ferdinand in his prime

Wilshire>>>>>Lampard

Lennon isn't as good as crossing Beckham was but who is? Lennon's Delivery now is good and unlike Beckham he has pace and can dribble

Young and Johnson are something England never had for almost 10 years players who could comfortabley play on the left

Defoe is just as good as Owen was in his prime

Tulse?

:/

Think you have to realise the england players are not as good as the media make you think

Of course they are they have everything, players with exceptional technical ability like Rooney,

stopped reading

Defoe is just as good as Owen was in his prime

I have been replaced, well done

cluelesssportsfan.gif

Guest whowantswhat

lol at harry winning the euros.

Hart

P Neville - Terry - Rio - Cole

Parker - Beckham - Lampard

Rooney - Crouch - Defoe

lol at harry winning the euros.

Hart

P Neville - Terry - Rio - Cole

Parker - Beckham - Lampard

Rooney - Crouch - Defoe

more like.

---------------Hart-----------------

-walker--sol--dawson----cole--

-lennon-parker--lamps--gerard-

----------defoe--crouch----------

FA23 does it ever bothrer u having so many arselickers on here?

Persoally.

The FA needs to be flushed out and alot of changesneed to be made before electing any new manager

Things are way too POLITCAL.

From when your prime minister & members of parliament are dictating on the national team wearing a poppy or not. Its a complete joke.

I don't know of any nations that does this year in year out.

Good luck on any manager that thinks this is the ideal job for him.

If I was in those players shoes I will suspend my self from international duty until further notice tbh.

Collymore saying "i just got a text from an England player saying England will be better Fabio has gone"

They are just going in on Fabio

\

Fabio talking to a Russian club.

Yawn....... Collymore talking about Fabio not learning English

I HATE this Fabio not learning English talk, I think he knew far more than people believed. It turned into an easy stick to be beat with, the typical debate of a foreigner not learning our lingo, wonder if Stan learnt any Spanish when out there. Also instead of dropping them texts why don't he come out and say? f*ck*ng useless.

ONLY in England can a coach with the best winning percentage resign and people cheer with joy.

Its a shame he has gone but the man was in a no win situation no matter what happened in the summer.

No more golden generation talk please, they failed.

Haha Sky are properly exhausting all their video footage of Capello standing in the rain or looking like a confused old man. Meanwhile, every clip of Redknapp shows him striding around a training pitch like some sort of latter day Alf Ramsey. This sh*t is going to be unbearable for the next few weeks.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto @ AssouEkotto

@1DarrenTulett but who ll com to spurs!!!? Is the question -(

Darren Tulett @ 1DarrenTulett

" @ AssouEkotto : @ 1DarrenTulett but who'll com to spurs!? Is the question - (" Bring back Glenn Hoddle?

@ 1DarrenTulett . I dunno him LOL

Darren Tulett @ 1DarrenTulett

@ AssouEkotto Whatever happens, Harry will finish the season with you, I'm on, Must not let go now!

@ 1DarrenTulett yes but I still have 3 years contract. ((((Lololol

:rofl: benny >>>