Jay-Z to headline Hackney Weekend

Mr. Gayle

Not gonna lie i couldn't see j spades or any other road rappers come to think of it make the hippies go crazy . Would be very awkward to watch

If his music was on heavy rotation. He will.

Its thats simple. It isn't rocket science.

Not gonna lie i couldn't see j spades or any other road rappers come to think of it make the hippies go crazy . Would be very awkward to watch

But is his music on heavy rotation ?

Like i said i couldn't see any road rapper shutting down things bar giggs

As sick as Nas is, sorry wont come close to this

Nas don't make music for concerts.

Hate me Now>>>>>Any song performed tonight though.

Pointless booking him for a festival then

Yep, but if they wanted pure hype theres loads of rappers they could have booked even before Jay Z

Like who tho?

And remember the crowd b4 u answer that.

Pure hype?

DMX Rick Ross, T.I

not for dis type of crowd...jay-z was perfect ,his mainstream hits are perfect for this mixed crowd,remember its a festival

[media=]

[/media]

This crowd definitely had more white people than jayzs did today .

Different in the UK to US. DMX aint known by whites over here.

Not really .

Whites probably listen to more rap than you think .

The same way these guys will go crazy for dappy, plan b, and professor green they will probably go crazier for rappers like dmx 50 cent and nas .

Dumb c*nt

• Downvote 1

Really Wish i went to this now

co-sign

but there's soo many shit acts, u have to sieve through the bullshit

like a treasure hunt

people have had to endure Kasabian, Nicki Minaj, Ed Sheeran, Example, Rizzle Kicks, Leona Lewis to get to Jay-Z

I could've only managed Nicki & Kasabian (at a push)

c/s

But we do need a UK Rap festival thing or urban music festival ina park thing with nuff american acts

I'd deffo reach that but fuck having to endure Ed Sheeran / Example / Rizzle Kicks / Leona Lewis / Flo Rida etc in the rain nah thats too much pain, don't care if it's free

/

Yeah Nicki is winning the most

Her music, appeal etc can take her places drake & wayne can't reach imo

drake and wayne could do main stage but not headline

c/s to the fullest...doesnt matter what genre the song was originally once its on heavy rotation it becomes pop music and if you then have a few pop hits...you could perform in front of these festivals

/

was passing tru hackney last night when the crowd were leaving i had to lol.... fuck off about hackney residents got priority

We did not allot of people took it up if they read hackney today which comes to your door every two weeks but heads like me just put it straight in the cat litter only reason i read the ticket one was because that Essex bird told me and asked for tickets but then it turnt out they wanted pictures of your face man dem ain't taking up that shit. So heads who could not go isle wight took up the tickets

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

We did not allot of people took it up if they read hackney today which comes to your door every two weeks but heads like me just put it straight in the cat litter only reason i read the ticket one was because that Essex bird told me and asked for tickets but then it turnt out they wanted pictures of your face man dem ain't taking up that shit. So heads who could not go isle wight took up the tickets

Yh my girl done the exact same thing...

Heard about that face thing so I don't get how ppl are claiming they were offered tickets by friends etc

it was priority for hackney residents

then they opened it up to newham and tower hamlets residents

then everyone else

bumped into a few heads from ends tbh, was quite bait

also i didn't sit through any of the main stage acts apart from nicki minaj and jay-z.

the dance stage was also legendary interms of line-up

hats off to the BBC. £2.50 for the music yesterday was pretty sick

We did not allot of people took it up if they read hackney today which comes to your door every two weeks but heads like me just put it straight in the cat litter only reason i read the ticket one was because that Essex bird told me and asked for tickets but then it turnt out they wanted pictures of your face man dem ain't taking up that sh*t. So heads who could not go isle wight took up the tickets

Yh my girl done the exact same thing...

Heard about that face thing so I don't get how ppl are claiming they were offered tickets by friends etc

I dunno but I got offered a ticket yesterday but couldn't make it, so another mate took it and he went no problems.

I got offered 1 today aswell but only person I would wanna see is Nas, can't be f*cked to stand in a muddy field for hours just for that.

Same shit again today

Driving home last night was pain with the block road/atrocious weather

(I should of watched Blanc' s bottlers at home)

/

Doctor did you go to the Nandos ting in Fields a few weeks ago

Nope First I'm hearing of this

Wanted to go to the Ben and jerry's ting in Vicky park with the free ice cream but was ill