Week 28 - Premier League 11/12 & CL

User

Guest petercrotch

The difference between english football and spanish ,italian,german and even dutch football is that if i was to ask someone who is manchester uniteds best defender they would probably say vidic . If i asked someone who is arsenals best defender they would say vermalen .If i asked someone who is barcelonas best defender they would say sergio busquets,messi,david villa . Basically the strikers all track back and defend the english do NOT . English football has gone down the pan and they no longer produce world class technically gifted players .

• Downvote 3

The difference between english football and spanish ,italian,german and even dutch football is that if i was to ask someone who is manchester uniteds best defender they would probably say vidic . If i asked someone who is arsenals best defender they would say vermalen .If i asked someone who is barcelonas best defender they would say sergio busquets,messi,david villa . Basically the strikers all track back and defend the english do NOT . English football has gone down the pan and they no longer produce world class technically gifted players .

:/

Never have

Who have been on par with the rest of Europe

What a crock of shit.