Week 34 - Premier League 11/12 - FA Cup SF - CL SF

User

Didnt watch the game when I saw Djourou in the line up. Who was at fault for the goal?

First is cheap from the whole team, from whoever took the corner, to Sagna, to Arteta and Benayoun, to Santos. Was comedy.

Second goal was poor defending too from the whole backline.

RvP carried on his sheg form and Walcott didnt do ANYTHING all game.

Funny thing is, these d*ckheads will probably perform against a tired Chelsea next week. But will lose the game after that. Probably.

Wigan are a decent side, but they are a disgrace and only really try hard in the last 15 games,

They are cheating themselves tbh, if that game was from Aug-Feb, we would've smashed them 4-0 easy, Fergie wanted to say the same thing last week, Wigan are cheating themselves & their manager.. how can you only turn up for the last 15 games smh

Although they did owe us a game, coz they normally are decent at the DW against us but were awful this season

Beausejour shut feo down lol Oxo Cube came on and was giving it away for fun, Rosicky was good again

• Upvote 1

Roy Keane commented on these sort of sides about a decade ago, its got worse now tbh,

certain teams only turn up when they're playing the big boys

or when relegation looms,

if they did it every week they'd be playing for teams at the top of the league, thats what sets aside the top boys from the basement boys

This is why I said Wigan are the ultimate hibernation team, no where to be seen for most of the season then decide to turn up when it matters.

Nothing against Martinez at all one of the managers I like in the Premiership, dislike Whelan though

Best Player: Cantona

Best Manager: Sir Alex

Best Goal : Yeboah vs Liverpool

Best Game : Liverpool vs Newcastle

Best Forward : Thierry Henry

Best Team : Chelsea 2004-05

Fantasy XI

Van Der Sar

Neville

Stam

Ferdinand

Cole