CHIEF KEEF

Thizz

Lupe is real. I don't know what some of you man are on.

Lupe came up in an era where Bump J and the Goon Squad was running around the city f*ck*ng sh*t up, his manager Charles Patton aka Chilly Chill is an OG from the Southside who is currently locked on drug/kingpin charges. Keef is letting the Interscope co-sign go to his head, if Chill was out there is no way young'n would have gone at Lupe. Chill wouldn't have had that.

These younguns dont business about OG's this is a different era

Lupe came up in an era where Bump J and the Goon Squad was running around the city f*ck*ng sh*t up, his manager Charles Patton aka Chilly Chill is an OG from the Southside who is currently locked on drug/kingpin charges. Keef is letting the Interscope co-sign go to his head, if Chill was out there is no way young'n would have gone at Lupe. Chill wouldn't have had that.

Having seen some more of this nigguh's videos, you're actually right.

Keef is absolute Garbage dont get me wrong I have ''dont like'' and ''Murder'' on i Phone but guy is limited. I dont really follow hip hop. But from the acts I am seeing these days it is really really in a sad state. Rick Ross and meek got few of their bits as they are catchy, But give me Joe Budden anyday. Its like someone press the reset button on rap, Bit like what happened in the dark Garage to grime transition with the actual quality of tracks. I remember people on here trying to say Dipset is garabage if they are garbage what does it make these new guys?

Big up my Chicago though thats where my people reside, Gritty place went to play basketball in my grandad's neighbourhood had to go back yard niggers came out and started shooting pistols in the air outside the court. So glad when I went to stay at my aunts in the suburbs (only saw professional blacks). Is it still the most segregated place in the north?

• Upvote 1

Having seen some more of this nigguh's videos, you're actually right.

who the f*ck cares about them old people though?

are they making them money? doubt it

"300 hunnah bitch that's the team"

"f*ck nigga don't want no beef"

Lool Jojo and em can't say they wernt warned, sad but this is everyday sh*t in the hood and gang related environment

As for Lupe he is moving kinky, teenagers are known to be rude f*ckers, why's he taking it soo seriously lool

Lil Reese >> Chief Keef