Racism

O Fenomeno

That actUally pissed me off a little. Blacks have no sense if shame built in that's why they don't care I they miss penalties. PISS OFF

random comment from a youtube video of welbeck's goal

Guys, I think it was fully intentionnal. Niggers can become really creative and resourceful when it comes to defeating a nordic almost all white team. You can see that racist flame in the eyes of Walcott too. They never score such goals against black teams. I wonder if european sport coaches/recruiters realize what gives those players that added agressivity.

ImTomCruise79 1 hour ago

At 2-1 for Sweden the many black player in the England team thought in their heads "damn, our multiculti team is losing, that s not good for our cause, start your racist engines bro"

ImTomCruise79 in reply to ImTomCruise79 1 hour ago

can't be serious

Thing is after last years riots look how many people were saying blacks are not British even though we helped rebuild this country after world war 2. Even to this day the colony's will support this country no matter what wether it's Canada or Australia a country in the west indies, Asia or Africa. This needs to be brought up in the public domain. To many uneducated in this issue.