Fag Chris brown and Fag Drake apparently had a fight

Fighting Weight

Your assuming at the time he (Chris Brown) knew who wrote it... That tweet has since been deleted.

I wasn't there but too many people who was there are saying he wrote it/hyped Drake to write, of course it might have been one on Meek's people I dunno I wasn't there, but a lot of people who I trust who was there are blaming Meek for the note and of course publically Meek wants no part of this, as he's a felon (hip hop police watching), got the least p of the 3, can't be seen as a trouble maker, etc...

This has annoyed me, assuming you were schooled in the UK

• Downvote 3

alie its a forum. generally write on here the way id send a text. not really trying to hit the correct spellings, punctuation and grammar all the time. let guys live.

• 2 weeks later...

[media=]

[/media]

di send :lol:

"A fuck ni**a, that’s that shit I don’t like/ They throwin’ bottles, I’m throwin’ models just ’cause I give a bitch long pipe,

I be singin’, he be singin’, so it’s on, fight/ But hold up, I ain’t give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man, that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin’ YOLO no, I live twice.”

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah that video shows Meeks fucking moist proper trying to distance himself from it all

Smh

Allow miss info reading out the bars like that made it sound shit

Big Sean is a frail bitch.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Thing is Chris brown actually does not give a fuck full stop.

Singing the word 'yolo' is as close as drake gets to that life

All his goons are rented my bird pa anyway.