The Festival thread

Fresh

id have to be paid silly money to work security at that

most of the security didnt care who got in for free only the super job worths where moving like they where gonna get promoted to Cid Task force by the MET LOOOL THE MOB WAS EVEN BANTERING WIT SECURITY DURING MOVEMENTS

Thats what happens when you have expensive festivals in the hood.

The target audience is supposed to be urban youts.

Bout your charging them prices smh

I hear that but half of them in that video could buy a ticket if they wanted to

False sense of entitlement leads ppl to thinking rah I live here why should I have to pay

Why?

Cause the nog levels are way up

• Downvote 1

all to get into a 40£ festival uno lol mad

what the footage doesn't show is a yellow vested security guard bigger then horse from brave heartz tried to choke him to deathe he would of died if the mob never backed it.

the moment u pull out a knife u already have intention to do something.. and for what? a festival lol

ive worked these type of events before n its always the lairy cunts tryna act bad. fuck them all

My boy's got footage on his phone of someone running through the gates at some dumb speed. Stewards tried for a couple seconds before they left him to it :lol: :lol:

Am i the only one picturing the juggernaut scene :rofl:

:lol:

all to get into a 40£ festival uno lol mad

what the footage doesn't show is a yellow vested security guard bigger then horse from brave heartz tried to choke him to deathe he would of died if the mob never backed it.

the moment u pull out a knife u already have intention to do something.. and for what? a festival lol

ive worked these type of events before n its always the lairy cunts tryna act bad. fuck them all

I think he is saying he got choked out that's why he wanted to shank him

Its mad innit? I can't believe the scene actually support them. I can't believe somehow they own the rights to the name.

Promoters need to be booking 'Artful' (Mark Hill) the original Artful Dodger producer/DJ, the guy behind all of their hits, not them 2 wastemen riding the name.

• Upvote 1