Semi Final 1 - Portugal v Spain

Admin.

C/S about Pedro and Navas giving them something different and another dimension

Me personally I don't see the point of Silva in this starting 11

I used to be a big fan of his then BSOM made that comment about Silva being on the same level as Iniesta and to go with the Media Hype he was getting for three good months.

Only saw the 1st half and pens but on that evidence Bento got his tactics spot on

co-sign fraff about Alves not being able to count, fucked it all up tbh

I would like to see Pedrito at RB for Spain when they play lesser position

• Downvote 1

If Im Nani, from when Alves has done got halfway there Im just gonna leave him.

lol but if you are Nani, your thinking fuck this - sometimes this guy will spray a ball to me like Scholes, sometimes its going row z, let me quickly go put it in the top corner just in case he misses now

and like someone said, so true the difference between alves and fabs penalty was so close

nani gets no ratings in this country at all

needs to leave united cant see him getting much game time next season

fergie will start with valencia on the right (players player) and will force young on the left to get the boos from away crowds out the system

kagawa will prob play on the wings too...

if i was him or his agent id try angle a move to chelsea

If Im Nani, from when Alves has done got halfway there Im just gonna leave him.

lol but if you are Nani, your thinking f*ck this - sometimes this guy will spray a ball to me like Scholes, sometimes its going row z, let me quickly go put it in the top corner just in case he misses now

:lol: spot on

nani gets no ratings in this country at all

needs to leave united cant see him getting much game time next season

fergie will start with valencia on the right (players player) and will force young on the left to get the boos from away crowds out the system

kagawa will prob play on the wings too...

if i was him or his agent id try angle a move to chelsea

Woulda probably agreed last year

But I believe Fergie has actually learned from last season and our next two signings should confirm this, and i'm fully believing were going to go into this season fronting a 4-2-3-1, with Nani & Valencia 1st choice, Fergie rates Nani or shall I say rated him more last season & hopefully he's contract getting sorted out asap'ish will show this

Welbeck is gonna be the real sufferer of Kagawa signing potentially, but him being a better baller than hernandez & rooney will mean more game time on the wings (wide forward) for him, and i have my doubts over whether Fergie has the balls to go 4-2-3-1 (or 4-3-3) at home more regularly which would mean kagawa, rooney + any 2 wingers starting a hell of a lot

But now, thank god, if Rooney aint firing (which happens basically every year) he can be replaced by Welbeck or Hernandez, who i think can build just as dangerous a partnership with Kagawa for different reasons

Then we have the option of Kagawa playing in a 2 man midfield which I feel he is more than capable off (which would allow Welbz & Waz to start up top), but he has already stated he is coming to play in the hole