Dappy

Guest chap44uns

lol @ horrible.

Better than most of the sheged out dead64 that u man been posting of late

With your favorite Us rapper getting mimicked by some uk trap(rap style flavor of the season) rapper adopting the same old lame ace hood flow.

This tunes decent and it will do its numbers.

As I said I cant stand the dude. but props were its due. He is one of the only uk rappers who can deliver a chart topper without the aid of a singer.

• 10 months later...

that werent stunting that was an image depicting  me and my 'trophy'  of what i had done and i proudly told you guys that i grabbed that bottle

now if i had posted that and said yh yh this me doing it big with magnum bottles of belve easy that wouldve been a schtunt

/

this bottle wasnt  stolen and neither were the three more that were also  consumed on NYE

2eeh1na.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

its the faces i can imagine them making that face loool

sneakbo stunting with grey goose like its champo

:/

Weren't it you who was stealing people's bottles of drink in clubs with ur bad boy arms?

If so you ain't in no position to talk about stunting with drinks

fack

that werent stunting that was an image depicting  me and my 'trophy'  of what i had done and i proudly told you guys that i grabbed that bottle

now if i had posted that and said yh yh this me doing it big with magnum bottles of belve easy that wouldve been a schtunt

/

this bottle wasnt  stolen and neither were the three more that were also  consumed on NYE

2eeh1na.jpg

faaaack